Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 961 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[GET] SPARKOL VIDEOSCRIBE 1.3.31 PRO Version Cracked by Hotcrack

worked,made a mistake

Thank you very, very much. Just know that you are appreciated and please ignore the idiots. They will always be idiots and would complain if you also sent them $50.

Works fine. So MUCH easier to install than older version I had.

Trying to figure out if can get into all the pro area images/features as with older version I had, but not a biggie at all.

Quote:(10-25-2013 10:08 PM)justanumber Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thank you very, very much. Just know that you are appreciated and please ignore the idiots. They will always be idiots and would complain if you also sent them $50.

Works fine.
Thank you.

You done an amazing job as always.

thanks hotcrack
you're rock

Thxs a lot, reps added of course, much appreciated work.

does it work on HD? I have downloaded a lot of version from here and they work great.. but one thing they wont work on HD... I will test it and see.... hope to see comments for those who tried it already...

I had the previous version but I do not see its trace in my roaming folder.

So I use Revo Uninstall to clean uninstall the program and then launch the new version but it doesn't work.

Any advice would be appreciated.

It works great!!! This is the first time i have an HD output and full verion of PRO.... Respect to the cracker! :-) A million thanks to HOTCRAck your the man that makes this site more meaningful... Rep added...

Nice to have the updated version. Thanks hotcrack for your time.

Rep added as it should be.