Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 347 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[GET] SendBlaster 3 WORKING!!!!

make sure you install, then add the 2 things to the host file, then add the license key! should work perfectly.
Quote: (11-20-2013 07:53 PM)findersape Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

hello blkshadow82

have the same error
F***@you.com
CRPT-2585-2391-6727-57AA

Unable to contact licensing server

help pl

thank you for your sharing.

Why are you trying to take credit for my work I DID NOT post your fix because you DIDNT have a fix

Douche.

You posted about using the privoxy software and that's it..

Software I've used for years.

Your "fix" only blocks the sendblaster server, the auth server for the logins are stored somewhere else, which you can find in my thread.

Plus you did not come up with the registry fix that I did

STOP TRYING TO MAKE OUT YOU CREATED THE FIX.

working 100%

Thanks rep added

#####

@BLK - see here please...

[To see links please register here]

Guys,whats the point bitching each other,people are suppose to share,and not fight,if not go back to school to learn some manners.

Thank You it works! +5 REPS Added

Danny... look at my fix... its not the same as yours... download the file and look before u talk shit... This doesn't require privoxy at all. Not taking credit for any of ur work. People were getting "unable to contact licensing server" error with the sendblaster 2 fix that you supposedly said works for 3 as well. You only need 2 lines in the host file for sendblaster 3 fix that I came up with.

@supercharger Did you try this method... Its different from the sendblaster 2 fix. Sendblaster 3 is a beast =)

If you need help editing the host file send me a pm

Thanks blkshadow82 +5 Rep added...