Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 493 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
[GET] Shortify - Unique Advertising Platform

Quote:(04-22-2015 04:59 AM)savaskampas Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-22-2015 04:49 AM)blackeyes Wrote:

Quote: (04-22-2015 04:29 AM)savaskampas Wrote:

Moderators close this ...

Man nepatinka zmones kurie neskiria savo smegenu nuo subines ir kabinejasi prie smulgkmenu tad visiems kurie sita skaito "issitraukit smegenis is subines" if dont like use google trans F****** basterds

don't be mad bro, no one thingking bad of you...
English is not my main language also and I often use google translate.
But, the google translation from my main language often bad, so need to spin it a little bit to be more precise.

Keep writing, talking and use english bro, and by time to time your english will be better. Believe me :)

I'm impressed with your confidence and I believe your english will be much better in no time.

Keep sharing and have a good day :)

Btw, I love all the memes in this thread (reps added)
it's cool [Image: cool.gif] [Image: cool.gif]
i dont using that google translate so i writing in englis with mistakes and i dont cere what everion thinking

if i gana us g t then dont got time to do mines job

I dont understand this "if i gana us g t then dont got time to do mines job" .. But i don't cere :DDDD

[Image: biggrin.gif] Hahahaha

I'm not done yet :D

[Image: 61511262.jpg]

Quote:if i gana us g t then dont got time to do mines job
[Image: 61511306.jpg]

DISCLAIMER: This and my other comments on the thread are not meant to ridicule anyone's English skills but are merely a way for some hilarious fun on BBHF :D

[Image: tina-fey-amy-poehler-popcorn-golden-globes-2014.gif]

Quote:(04-22-2015 05:14 PM)۩ ENIC ۩ Wrote:

I'm not done yet :D

Quote:if i gana us g t then dont got time to do mines job
[Image: 61511306.jpg]

DISCLAIMER: This and my other comments on the thread are not meant to ridicule anyone's English skills but are merely a way for some hilarious fun on BBHF :D

ow, before, i didn't understand what the sentence means,
now i know it, thx enic...

if i gana us g t then dont got time to do mines job
---> if i use google translate, then i don't have time to do my job..

@savaskampas: Google translate is fast, just type anything you want to say in your own language, then click translate. You will see the translation in a few seconds.
Good luck mate [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: vwqst4.jpg]

This thread has gone belly-up [Image: biggrin.gif]

No nulled till today

This needs to be bumped for entertainment purposes [Image: biggrin.gif][Image: biggrin.gif][Image: biggrin.gif][Image: biggrin.gif]

Is the savaskampas account real, or just a badly coded chatbot which can't spell?

[Image: with-this-technology.jpeg]

[Image: biggrin.gif]