Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 726 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[GET] Top Secret CPA Link Locking Methods - $5000\Month+

Thanks for the share.

(08-21-2015, 02:27 AM)asgharbsm Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Updated 08/28/2015

[Image: d9LZ6Qf.jpg]

Over the last several months I have spent a huge amount of time using my top secret search tricks to uncover what I believe are the blueprints needed to earn thousands of dollars with Dvdv.Us or other link locking CPA methods. In this time I have uncovered 21 unique websites, many of which earn hundreds of dollars per day, locking content and forcing users to fill out CPA offers via the Dvdv.Us platform. These examples include screenshots of each page with a detailed explanation of how the webmaster is enticing people to unlock certain links. Also included are 17, out of the ordinary methods to earn lots of money via Dvdv.Us's link locking platform.

Many people know the obvious methods to make money locking links. However in this WSO, I provide you with many top secret ways that Dvdv.Us top earners are making thousands of dollars every month. Most of these methods take as little as 5 minutes to implement from start to finish.

In addition you can see below that these methods are earning me, on average about $5000 per month, and I have only begun doing this at the start of the year.

Download link

Code:

google