Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 489 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[GET] Ultimate Scrapebox Advantage - Unlocking the True Potential of Scrapebox

Thank you.
Nice scraping

(05-05-2011, 01:20 PM)enjoin465141 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

[GET] Ultimate Scrapebox Advantage - Unlocking the True Potential of Scrapebox - + BONUSES
Welcome to the latest and greatest, brand new, most in depth and complete, scrapebox guide and resource that you can get your hands on,

How would you like to receive the most advanced backlink scraping tactics and strategies and solve all your backlinking issues with this one incredible resource? Read on, because this might be the most important page you can read right now.

Introducing, The Ultimate Scrapebox Advantage

How would you like to scrape 100’s of 1000’s of auto approved blogs to comment on any time you want? Scrape hundreds of thousands of moderated blogs for high pr manual comments, Learn how to scrape high pr blogs and forums, do-follow blogs, zero OBL (out bound links) blogs, and so, so much more.

* Solve all your backlinking problems and remove the stress of having to worry about where your next batch of links are coming from
* Be motivated to keep on backlinking, and will make your backlinking and use of scrapebox a fun and enjoyable experience.
* Feel more secure knowing that you have the secrets to the incredible underground tool, and your competitors are still working off the basics.

Here is a brief outline of whats in the Ultimate Scrapebox Advantage, (very brief outline)

* Introduction to scrapebox, settings, menus, features and add-ons.
* Importance of footprints, and the basics of footprints and operators.
* How to avoid the sandbox
* Everything on finding Auto approved blogs
* Everything on finding High pr blogs for manual/targeted commenting
* How to find Zero OBL blogs (auto approved, high pr, etc.)
* How to Find do-follow blogs and get loads of great backlinks
* How to find blogs that you have to register to post
* How to get your commments approved
* Several methods to finding forums and posting on them to get amazing backlinks.
* Everything about Indexing
* Scraping various things like plr articles and images.
* Much Much more...

Bonus 1
Prewritten text files to use for the merge feature.
Dont worry, i teach you how to use the merge feature if you dont already know how. But basicly you can load up a list of keywords in the keywords area, hit merge, and load up a prewritten merge folder containtng a special footprint, and all the keywrods will merge with the footprint and will automatically give you a list of footprints that you can scrape with.
For example, you can have a list of keywords, and merge with all the blog platforms footprints, then you can scrape using a big list of keywords, and all the blog platforms. If you didnt use the merge feature you would have to do one blog platform at a time.
I have text files prewritten for every action imaginable, your scraping days are going to be much easier after this

Bonus 2
A Massive list of auto approved blogs - 613,000 URL's
My previous list that was sold on here for $47, contained 23,000 urls... now because I want to give you incredible value, I am going to give you a URL list of 613,000 URL's (over half a million). In my e-book i teach you everthing to know to do this yoruself, but i though to get you off the ground, i will just give you a massive list to start with.

Unnannounced bonuses
There are a couple more extras that will come with this guide to make your life considerbly easier, these are really great and will make your scrapebox experiance an easy and complete one.

Sales Page:
Code:

Code:

(03-29-2024, 02:32 AM)ty nice shareskillrive Wrote:

(05-05-2011, 01:20 PM)enjoin465141 Wrote:

[GET] Ultimate Scrapebox Advantage - Unlocking the True Potential of Scrapebox - + BONUSES
Welcome to the latest and greatest, brand new, most in depth and complete, scrapebox guide and resource that you can get your hands on,
How would you like to receive the most advanced backlink scraping tactics and strategies and solve all your backlinking issues with this one incredible resource? Read on, because this might be the most important page you can read right now.
Introducing, The Ultimate Scrapebox Advantage
How would you like to scrape 100’s of 1000’s of auto approved blogs to comment on any time you want? Scrape hundreds of thousands of moderated blogs for high pr manual comments, Learn how to scrape high pr blogs and forums, do-follow blogs, zero OBL (out bound links) blogs, and so, so much more.
* Solve all your backlinking problems and remove the stress of having to worry about where your next batch of links are coming from
* Be motivated to keep on backlinking, and will make your backlinking and use of scrapebox a fun and enjoyable experience.
* Feel more secure knowing that you have the secrets to the incredible underground tool, and your competitors are still working off the basics.
Here is a brief outline of whats in the Ultimate Scrapebox Advantage, (very brief outline)
* Introduction to scrapebox, settings, menus, features and add-ons.
* Importance of footprints, and the basics of footprints and operators.
* How to avoid the sandbox
* Everything on finding Auto approved blogs
* Everything on finding High pr blogs for manual/targeted commenting
* How to find Zero OBL blogs (auto approved, high pr, etc.)
* How to Find do-follow blogs and get loads of great backlinks
* How to find blogs that you have to register to post
* How to get your commments approved
* Several methods to finding forums and posting on them to get amazing backlinks.
* Everything about Indexing
* Scraping various things like plr articles and images.
* Much Much more...
Bonus 1
Prewritten text files to use for the merge feature.
Dont worry, i teach you how to use the merge feature if you dont already know how. But basicly you can load up a list of keywords in the keywords area, hit merge, and load up a prewritten merge folder containtng a special footprint, and all the keywrods will merge with the footprint and will automatically give you a list of footprints that you can scrape with.
For example, you can have a list of keywords, and merge with all the blog platforms footprints, then you can scrape using a big list of keywords, and all the blog platforms. If you didnt use the merge feature you would have to do one blog platform at a time.
I have text files prewritten for every action imaginable, your scraping days are going to be much easier after this
Bonus 2
A Massive list of auto approved blogs - 613,000 URL's
My previous list that was sold on here for $47, contained 23,000 urls... now because I want to give you incredible value, I am going to give you a URL list of 613,000 URL's (over half a million). In my e-book i teach you everthing to know to do this yoruself, but i though to get you off the ground, i will just give you a massive list to start with.
Unnannounced bonuses
There are a couple more extras that will come with this guide to make your life considerbly easier, these are really great and will make your scrapebox experiance an easy and complete one.
Sales Page:
Code:
Code:
ty nice share