Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 558 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[GET] WP All Import v4.1.2 – Plugin Import XML or CSV File For WordPress

Just created a mirror if you like add reps

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Could someone add an update to this plugin?

I also used this plugin, this really cool and best part is that you don't need any specific knowledge to use it, just map the col title with the database table and you are done...

Could someone upload the updated version?

yup...can someone upload the updated version? thanks

-bump- for updates.

bump for sharing something here you VIP leecher !! not only leeching..then getting updates :)

thanks for the share, rep added

WP All Import v4.1.2: http://>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<</6lV9GjFSz
Aliplugin: http://>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<</8cCxj5Yg9

Quote:(03-30-2015 09:50 PM)DetectiveA Wrote:

Quote: (03-30-2015 09:40 PM)supercharger Wrote:

Quote: (03-30-2015 09:36 PM)goli76 Wrote:

I shared it in VIP and here it again
#####

My point in asking "where" ;-)

Detective, did you rip this from a vip friend OR has your friend purchased it? There are versions with injected crap floating around
that is why we asked is it yours, if you friend bought it 1: can you get the clean from developer zip 2: can he get the plugins?

Sharing from BBHF Vip is NOT allowed in the public or freebie forums, that is the point of VIP membership

Await your updates, thanks!

#####
Thanks For Reply.
Even My Friend Doesn't Know About Our Forum [BestBlackHatForum].
I Ask Him For It And He Give It Me, I Didn't Ask Him Any Other Question.

Can you kindly ask your friend if this is a legit purchase?