Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 365 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[GET] Wholetones The Sound of Healing

First night with the no.1 tone and it was an amazing experience !

DAY 2 - my eyesight is improving again,redness and pressure is slowly going off on the right eye,im using 528 and 741 and 396 first,to address issues i might have.

thanks!
rep added

Thank you for this sharing... awesome!

[Image: 10.gif]

Thanks a Lot. Rep+++++

Very interesting share! Repped [Image: tnx.gif]

Thanks for the great share... I'm going to try it today. max reps++

God Bless! Thanks. Full repped.

What a great share! Looking forward to listening as I am working while getting inspiration. Reps added.

These routines i came up with after i read the book.You can follow them or just use any,but i like to have an order/structure :)

When you are working best to listen is:
1. 444 The Key of David - to tune yourself into everything(one time)
2. 417 Desert Sojourn - for creativity and removing blockages,procastination,lazyness (continualy)

For Healing:
-specific healing
or
-healing on DNA level

For Relationships and Emotion:

For Spirit:

For When Just Listening:
-use whichever it's sounding best to you (for me 639 or 852)

If you read the book and you like how he talked about faith,belief and thought ,i recommend you to expand your interest with the videos on Youtube:
Greg Braden - The Divine Matrix
Nassin Haramein - Event Horizon

Also the 2 scientists/doctors that he mentioned in the book are: Dr Joseph Puleo and Dr Leonard Horowitz

There is one program "NCH Tone generator" from the nch software producer that can be setup to provide any frequency or wave form in audio form(plasma&freq radiation are most effective but we don't have the easy tech to make it).
I came to it when i searched about frequencies and Royal Raymond Rife ( this dude could cure any disease with frequency back in the 50's ).You can watch many documentaries on youtube.
And these are some of the frequencies that can be set with NCH Tone Generator:

[To see links please register here]

[To see links please register here]

As frequency can heal so they can destroy, be careful and read with care :D

arckaiser,

Thank you... [Image: tnx.gif]

Repped... [Image: nicethread.gif]

Excellent Share... [Image: 10.gif]

Fugu