Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 342 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
[GET] [eBook] Bitcoin Exposed: Today's Complete Guide to Tomorrow's Currency - PDF and EPUB FILE INC.

Quote:(12-02-2013 06:14 PM)1163 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks for sharing +REP added
You're welcome and thank you!

Quote:(12-02-2013 07:03 PM)ballsdeep Wrote:

Quote: (12-02-2013 06:09 PM)freelancheru Wrote:

Have you happy now? The file is only 3MB ... I don't understand why you not post this first of me...

[Image: 8bARzcT.jpg]

[Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] I'm not a F****** english man.

Quote:(12-02-2013 06:09 PM)freelancheru Wrote:

Have you happy now? The file is only 3MB ... I don't understand why you not post this first of me...

It's going to crash so hard, look at every other market that peaked this hard this fast. All crashes.

Sales Page:

Thanks For The Share.

[Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]
[Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]
Quote: (12-02-2013 07:03 PM)ballsdeep Wrote:

Quote: (12-02-2013 06:09 PM)freelancheru Wrote:

Thank you for the share

Bitcoin puts the power not in the hands of the people, but those who have the most money to invest in high tech specialized mining rigs, IMO.

Quote:(12-02-2013 03:36 PM)The Thor Hammer Wrote:

I still think it is super risky to buy now. Even micro size will cost you alot of money.

Those bought in 2009 or early 2010, lol they are HAPPY F.U.C.K :-)

Too bad i missed the boat $ :-(
Hell, even those who bought in March - April 2013 are happy as f*ck.

No let me rephrase that... those who bought AND HELD in March - April 2013.

Because I bought in March - April 2013, and I've been buying bitcoins since 2012 (not for investment purposes tho)

So the fact I hear about bitcoins EVERYWHERE NOW including THANKSGIVING DINNER THIS YEAR is going to be something that I'm going to have a really difficult time living with for the rest of my life because... in case you can't tell already... I witnessed this the whole way through, talked it up the whole time, and yet I'm not rich.

Man I even released my very first eBook back in April and do you know what it was about? Yes... Bitcoins... and at the time, there might have been 1 or 2 ebooks in existence about the subject...MAYBE

God...I'm sorry but I can't rep this share...it just kills me inside too much.

And yeah, you can still profit from bitcoins. It isn't "too late". But you'll have to spend A LOT to make a little for the time being.

Very good share. Rep+3 added. Thanks