Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 298 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
GFX Pack | Flares, textures, light effects | Direct DL |

Hello everyone.

I just want to share a quick GFX pack I made.

It contains just about 400 textures. Quite a few flares and other usefull stuff like HD fire pictures.

Those are some of the things I use the most.

Dowload link:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Thanks for this release bro, I am going to look at it now.

Quote:(04-11-2013, 11:09 PM)Redbull Wrote:

Thanks for this release bro, I am going to look at it now.

Anytime. I hope you will like it. :3

Thanks for sharing mate! Really useful stuff there. I can't believe people are not wanting this.

Quote:(04-14-2013, 11:33 PM)Kray Wrote:

Thanks for sharing mate! Really useful stuff there. I can't believe people are not wanting this.
Yeah I dont understand why people dont want it. It might be a small pack. But I think the stuff I have included is pretty usefull.

But I'm glad you like it, I might make more packages later. :3

Quote:(04-15-2013, 03:20 PM)SpikeZ Wrote:

Quote: (04-14-2013, 11:33 PM)Kray Wrote:

Yeah I dont understand why people dont want it. It might be a small pack. But I think the stuff I have included is pretty usefull.

Thanks for being such a nice member to DZ. I really appreciate your contributions and so should others.

Quote:(04-15-2013, 03:58 PM)Toxic Wrote:

Quote: (04-15-2013, 03:20 PM)SpikeZ Wrote:

Quote: (04-14-2013, 11:33 PM)Kray Wrote:

Thanks for being such a nice member to DZ. I really appreciate your contributions and so should others.
Thanks man, it means alot. :3

Thanks for the share, I needed a few extra packs. Will be using these some time soon

Quote:(04-15-2013, 08:48 PM)Perfs Wrote:

Thanks for the share, I needed a few extra packs. Will be using these some time soon :smile:
I hope they will help you out. :3

Thanks for the share. I could really use the textures!