Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 311 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
GOD'S GLADIATORS by Legendary Stuart Wilde in .pdf

The Prayers and Contemplations of God's Gladiators
by Stuart Wilde in .pdf

[To see links please register here]

From the spiritual point of view, the world we live in is neither the only existing world, nor it presents the most subtle level of existence. For that reason some scientists, artists, mystics and philosophers claim that the world we live in is illusory. One of their arguments is the fact that the matter only seems solid. When examined under a strong microscope, matter is shown to be made of atoms, consisting of the core and the electrons circling around it. The distance between electrons and core is large - we can imagine the core to be a speck of dust on the floor, and the first electron is as far as the speck of dust on the ceiling. There is a huge "empty space" between core and electrons - nowadays called "dark matter". We can therefore say that the atom structure is more hollow than solid. Their next argument pertains to the relationship between matter, energy and consciousness. Namely, the matter has a mass, and mass equals its energy. If mass is nothing more than energy, we can take it one step further and embrace the claim of modern science about the origin of energy - energy is, actually, consciousness. This means that consciousness predates both energy and matter and that it creates and moves matter.

Ergo, world is a product of consciousness, and as such is illusory, because if consciousness can create and recreate the materialworld, then matter cannot be either solid or real. This also means that the processes such as materialization or dematerialization, free movement through matter ("walking through walls") are potentially possible. Some people - not only Easterner mystics or Christian saints - claim to have had such an experience. Contemporary spiritual researcher Stuart Wilde, as described in his book "The prayers and Contemplations of God's Gladiators", claims that he has passed through the walls of his hotel room. In his opinion, it is the matter of stopping time - if we are able to silence the internal dialogue and diss-identify from the time as a process, the matter before us will simply disintegrate. Or, to put it differently, the matter will become fluid and transparent, thus making it possible to walk through walls. Space and time create the so called "space-time continuum" - thus if we influence our perception of time, we shall also influence our perception of space. And, since consciousness originally creates space and time, it is also able to dissolve them.

Here's a link the Stu's site, which does not appear to have been updated since he died. Check it out before it disappears;

Fascinating - I believe the ancients from India called this concept "maya". Your descriptive review also reminds me of Carlos Castenada's books. And these ancient ideas are very inline with the most advanced theories in physics.

I won't lie, and I don't think I will read this, because time goes so fast and I need to pay for stuff all the time (still haven't mastered this money thing yet). But "high 5" bro, keep them coming!

Very cool One!
Carlos Castenada's stuff is reminiscent of some of Stuart Wilde's writings
and conceptually, they are in the same ballpark I feel.
The main difference in Wilde's stuff is that he has a sense of humor.
The world needs more people like Stu and Carlos.
+ Max reps to you.

Quote:(11-01-2015 03:07 AM)one Wrote:

Fascinating - I believe the ancients from India called this concept "maya". Your descriptive review also reminds me of Carlos Castenada's books. And these ancient ideas are very inline with the most advanced theories in physics.

I won't lie, and I don't think I will read this, because time goes so fast and I need to pay for stuff all the time (still haven't mastered this money thing yet). But "high 5" bro, keep them coming!

Hey Z - does this knowledge bother your psyche? A few years ago, I noticed it is just plain painful stuff to think about. Kind of like being high on a mountain. Sure, the view is beautiful, but it's cold up there. And lonely. And people die, then we gotta die, who knows when, and then what, and ...

I can say with some certainty that our universe is inside of a black hole of another universe, and that those black holes in this universe contain other universes. But unity, what or who is God? Is there comfort? Or ice?

And suppose that we are inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven (of course, that only applies to those who are chosen (and if you want it bad enough you are)) then we must (I assume after death if it is real) undergo that difficulty. I read a book by Courtney Brown that talked about the "big bang". He was a remote viewer. The idea is that God could not bear the pain of alone-ness and shattered into many pieces.

Those pieces became us and all. There are those, probably not many, that believe that the true way is not to be calling God or Christ "Lord", but rather to rise up, take responsibility and then claim the promised inheritance.

Not different than those who believe that you and I need to take responsibility. Who does that these days?

Something is amiss, something is not right, and it is weighing us down. Call it injustice, call it bad leadership. We expect leaders, and we expect, when living in these times in this place to have things figured out and not screwed up!

When I first noticed it going wrong with the United States: They said and kept saying - "will not negotiate with" then they bantered around a few terms like "terrorist" and "?". Then in 1987 we found out that the US had not only negotiated with "terrorists" but that they gave them F****** weapons! At first I thought that Reagan (Ray Gun) was at fault. Later, I realize that he is Pawn in Game.

Let's play the Government game, shall we? Trust, trust, trust ... Give, give (and if you take, we take your info and put you in a big ole' database) give, give, give your child to the war machine, give give. That was 30 years ago. We do not need the US anymore because it is full of stinky hole cock sucker filthy people like Warren Buffet - what a cock sucker. Get real with it because it will never get better til you rise[Image: hit.gif]

We gotta get warren to the truth value. He dies, like we must. He is there as a Jackal. Vote: Yes or No. (does this "warren buffet" character live or die?

The richest man may go to hell. What? PoS - Need inputs.

decided to cull that shit.

I have to agree with you regarding Warren. He's a real piece all right!
One of the main reasons the US does not have the Alaska pipeline is because it would directly interfere with his trucking company's profits. He's an influence peddler.

Quote:(11-01-2015 05:02 AM)one Wrote:

Lets kill these fuckers. Get rid of them. They are with us. God bless - this brother of mine can go to hell. He is queer. we will get him may he go to hell. He goes the queer, he is not right, he is a piece of shit.

The link from the OP went belly-up so here's a new link

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Stillstanding to the rescue once again! Thank you :)

Thanks mate!