Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 431 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Galaxy S4 vs. Galaxy S4 Active

I would think the active would be more handy!

Personally I'm happy with my iPhone 5.
It suits my needs.

Quote:(08-06-2013, 12:52 AM)Eternity Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

S4 Active has three physical buttons below the screen, Select, Home and Back. S4 has only one physical home.
S4 Active has an IPS-based LCD display, S4, Super AMOLED. Last of them has slightly stronger colors, but both screens are 5 "big, has excellent sharpness (1080P) and viewing angles.
S4 Active is slightly thicker (1.2 mm) and slightly heavier (21 grams) than S4.
S4 Active has a powerful speaker for eg video calls.
S4 Active has a simpler main camera with lower resolution than the S4 (8 to 13 megapixels).
Active S4 is only available with 16 GB internal memory, S4 is also sold with 32 and 64
Welp, gonna get the Active instead of the regular xDD