Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 629 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Game GFX'er needed

hey, i have made a game in VB.NET wokrs good and all but reli needs the graphics improving. Planning to make it so you are able to explore parts of the map

so What do i need:
  • New top menu bar, will hold money, food, gems etc as show in the top of my second pic
  • Castle and housing designing for ingame play
  • Boarders for around the textbox's
  • and popup pannels
all above with the though that this game is medieval based so they should be themed around that.

if you can help with any of them then let me know. You will be fully credited and go down as a co Game creator. If you need to look at what i have at the min then open spoiler below.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Haha nice. :smile:
I'll see what I can do tomorrow. You need an overall darker theme.

thanks, im learning to improve my graphics skills but im just not up to making this stuff

Here is Castle-gate closed and open. You can change the image when user logins.
I can even make it animated if you want.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

no animation isnt needed but can you add text to the bottom one Above the gate "Elmris"

omg that is amazin thanks soo much, i am putting it right onto ma game now

if you are able to help with any of the other stuff then i would be eternally greatful

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Other things look ok. I have some suggestions.

Customize the Menustrip, and disable borders of the in-game picturebox and make AutoSize = True.
Use my PaintGradient function from [link=http://www.hackcommunity.com/Thread-Tutorial-VB-Net-Making-a-Custom-Button-easily]this thread[/link] to add gradients to some of the objects, e.g. the upper menu.

Dont suppose you are able to make some buildings for me, coder just as thats one of the remaining bit's that need to be done

It's like this:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.