Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 310 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Game of Thrones season 7!

Quote:(07-19-2017, 05:35 PM)Inori Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-17-2017, 01:14 AM)Exiled Wrote:

I personally don't watch the show, is it any good?

It's brilliant. The direction, CGI, story, character/plot development, and visuals are all stunning.

Quote:(07-17-2017, 02:04 AM)Morveer Wrote:

Personally I kinda get annoyed by how much they have departed from the books but I still enjoy it.

That's the beauty of it, though: George R.R. Martin gave Benioff and Weiss so much free roam that the two media are barely canon with each other now. That might seem a little weird, but it essentially means twice the 'trones if Martin ever finishes the books.

I might watch all the seasons in 1 sitting, that's IF I'm hooked.

Quote:(07-19-2017, 05:35 PM)Inori Wrote:

It's brilliant. The direction, CGI, story, character/plot development, and visuals are all stunning.

Quote:(07-17-2017, 02:04 AM)Morveer Wrote:

Personally I kinda get annoyed by how much they have departed from the books but I still enjoy it.

That's the beauty of it, though: George R.R. Martin gave Benioff and Weiss so much free roam that the two media are barely canon with each other now. That might seem a little weird, but it essentially means twice the 'trones if Martin ever finishes the books.
I agree for the most part. One good thing about having the show deviate from the books is that it gives some new surprises to the people who have read them and makes it so we aren't just waiting for the things we already know will happen. However, there are all those awesome moments that you really want to see and sometimes they don't make it into the show. Sometimes they also change things for no apprent reason (I'm sure they have their reasons) and I'm left thinking "the way it was done in the books was way better!". For example I always loved the Mance Raider story line on the books. Also the whole Greyjoy plotline...Lady Stoneheart...Egon and Tyrion.. Etc.

But still, this way I have some surprises to look forwards too!

hope everyone liked it. nothing like a bit of incest

Jon Snow of House Targaryen, first of his name, King in the North, 998th Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, King Beyond the Wall, Lord of Winterfell, the White Wolf, the Undead, The Aunt-Banger.