Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 596 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Games you've clocked the most hours in?

The image below is just my Steam, no idea if I can see playtime from all my PS3 and PS4 games anyway which I'd have quite a few hours on too. This is a pretty accurate list though of my most played games all-time. From PS3 you'd have to add MW2, BO1, Oblivion, RDR1, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, all of which would have well over 100 hours into. PS4 wouldn't have that many over 100 hours because by the time that came out I was full blown PC gamer.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Quote:(01-20-2019, 02:02 PM)kaz Wrote:

My most played game is Call of duty: Black Ops 2, around 10000 hours in total ( ps3 + pc ), i play every day and i have been playing it 8 years.

What system do you play on now? Surprised they is anyone still playing that considering how many hackers there must be.

Quote:(01-20-2019, 07:21 PM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (01-20-2019, 02:02 PM)kaz Wrote:

My most played game is Call of duty: Black Ops 2, around 10000 hours in total ( ps3 + pc ), i play every day and i have been playing it 8 years.

What system do you play on now? Surprised they is anyone still playing that considering how many hackers there must be.

Im playing on pc, but there isnt hackers there.

Oh wow. Loads of CS;GO players. Would be neat to game together (not just csgo).

The game I play most is probably CS;GO although I don't know how many hours I have as I run Steamtimeidler at all times :smile:
I've clocked 10k hours this week!

Hearts of Iron IV (913 hours)

Quote:(01-26-2019, 10:00 PM)vanfuzy Wrote:

The game I play most is probably CS;GO although I don't know how many hours I have as I run Steamtimeidler at all times :smile:
I've clocked 10k hours this week!

You mean you reached 10K hours? xD
I had to double take until I realised what you meant

Mine is definitely Civilization 5, with over 1200 hours. What a legendary game. Probably followed by battlefield 2 at maybe ~600 hours.

At the moment I say its PUBG Mobile around 500-600 hours I say

PUBG (Player Unknows BattleGround) -