Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 541 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Geek Squad - MRI BDE 5.10.4

Send me the link please.
Let me try.

I'm very Interested, please share

I'm interested. I would like a copy.

Quote:(06-11-2017, 01:53 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Anyone interested in a copy of Geek Squad's MRI software?

I would love a copy of this if available. Thank you in advance

Quote:(06-11-2017, 01:53 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Anyone interested in a copy of Geek Squad's MRI software?

I would GREATLY appreciate it If you could send a copy my way. My current version won't load anymore because of the June 20th, 2017 expiration date. I use this tool ALL the time and not having it is a huge burden.

Thanks in advance

This could come in very handy. Could I please get a copy? Thanks.

Sorry guys/gals, the link is dead. Check with some of the first responders to the thread, one might upload another copy if asked nicely.

Quote:(06-24-2017, 02:14 AM)d0ntjump Wrote:

Sorry guys/gals, the link is dead. Check with some of the first responders to the thread, one might upload another copy if asked nicely.

I'm actually very surprised that Mega has taken down the link so soon.

I realize It happens, but I've got all sorts of hack/crack tools stored on Mega's servers for years, even files that Infringe copyright.

New link is up -->

This time as an ISO image.