Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 427 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Geek Squad MRI ISO File's

I have three versions uploaded. 5.10.7, 5.10.6, and 5.10.4 But they need to be cracked and/patched. I'm working on trying a few solutions and methods of cracking them that I found. If you want to try it, I can post up both the direct download links and the torrents links for you to download the ISO file(s) and give it a shot. Any help would be appreciated.

link me to all 3 versions please and ill see what i can do

Ok, here are the DDL and the torrent links.
MRI 5.10.7 ISO -

[To see links please register here]

MRI 5.10.6 ISO -

MRI 5.10.4 ISO -

Have fun and thanks lol. Like I had said, I'm currently trying a few methods to crack them that I found on a few places online, but I dunno if they'll work. But I'm also trying to find a new job since I was laid off last week. That sorta takes priority lol.

I found a supposed patch that works for any version, but I'm not sure how to use it. Here they are....

Source Code:

Compiled Binary:

*UPDATED*

I think I figured out how to use them and I'm trying it now. I'll let you know what happens lol

Quote:(01-24-2019, 03:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-24-2019, 02:45 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (01-24-2019, 02:43 AM)mothered Wrote:

In terms of v5.10.4, have you tried the contribution In

I can't figure out how to use it correctly lol. Says it's expired. I tried changing the date in the BIOS and inside of Windows and it still throws up the expired error even with no network connection.

I've yet to download It, so It's premature to advise on what the Issue may be.

I'll hit the download when my bandwidth Is available (overnight), and see what I can do.

Thanks I appreciate it. I'm not that great or experience with patching software. I wouldn't say I'm a noob, but without specific directions, I'm not sure lol.

Quote:(01-24-2019, 02:43 AM)mothered Wrote:

I can't figure out how to use it correctly lol. Says it's expired. I tried changing the date in the BIOS and inside of Windows and it still throws up the expired error even with no network connection.

Quote:(01-24-2019, 03:11 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (01-24-2019, 03:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-24-2019, 02:45 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

I've yet to download It, so It's premature to advise on what the Issue may be.

I'll hit the download when my bandwidth Is available (overnight), and see what I can do.

Thanks I appreciate it. I'm not that great or experience with patching software. I wouldn't say I'm a noob, but without specific directions, I'm not sure lol.

You're welcome.

I need to experience It first-hand to Identify the Issue.

I'll also leave my laptop on overnight seeding the file at max bandwidth lol.