Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 231 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Gem anime you'd recommend?

What's a hidden gem anime you'd recommend?

Naruto is a gem of anime, would recommend kids & teenagers to watch it. It shows how Naruto comes over his self doubt and reaches his goal.
And his "believe it" attitude.

Quote:(04-15-2023, 01:02 PM)misteery Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I would recommend tokyo revengers its a very good anime

Please stop spamming the forum with weeb stuff

I would recommend tokyo revengers its a very good anime

Gem anime? Why, Steven Universe, of course!

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was one of the first I watched and always enjoy watching. I can only recommend it if you like robots and space.

one piece is the good annimer

Grisaia has gone a lot under the radar and i think its great ngl. great fanservice too :p

I'd recommend Black Lagoon. It's not really obscure, but it's surprising how few people have seen it.

Quote:(05-08-2023, 04:08 PM)Ohias Wrote:

Grisaia has gone a lot under the radar and i think its great ngl. great fanservice too :p

Also a good one, I played the visual novel years ago.

Quote:(05-08-2023, 04:08 PM)Ohias Wrote:

Grisaia is nice, but the story is quite confusing if you only watched the anime