Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 195 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
Generate complete HTML website using the structure of a directory and subdirectories

I often have to create a small website, that contains a set of documents (doc, xls, pdf, ppt, ...). The navigation is mostly the same as in the illustration below: chapters -> lessons -> documents. The number of lessons, chapters, documents and types of documents differ. The URL to the document can be the document name (whithout extension) or a custom/definable name per document.

At the moment I do this manually in Dreamweaver which is sometimes quite a job if you're having 100+ documents :)

Now what I want is a sort of tool, that generates me this kind of website, html based, which still gives me the opportunity to add a custom style/css to them. I need some sort of tool that allows me to create a directory structure, add the right files to the right directory, and convert this structure into a (basic) html page. Then afterwards I add a different CSS/Theme to it.

Does anyone has an idea what I can use for this?

![structure][1]

[1]:

I've found a tool called Snap2HTML that does the trick for me. However, I would like it to be more tweakable, as in theme-able, but it's a start :) The tool I found is Snap2HTML

[To see links please register here]

If anyone knows a good alternative, please let me know.