Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 497 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Get all sitemile themes in one package

well @ datestable.........i would like to recommend you vantage directory theme or you can go for premiumpress i have both available....i am sharing the demo link here you can see if you like the features let me know i can share this here

Vantage directory theme

[To see links please register here]

Premiumpres directory theme

Regards

hey can u please share the directory press theme.
It would be really helpfull.

Thanks for the awesome share! These are some cool templates.

Here are more mirrors, just in case:

Hey yes i can shere this theme but now i will be sharing all this stuff on my own forum once i will share i will post the link

Quote:(01-14-2014 12:03 AM)broking007 Wrote:

Hey yes i can shere this theme but now i will be sharing all this stuff on my own forum once i will share i will post the link
Haha okah sure waiting for it.

here is the Theme the directory theme enjoy

Thanks man, Rep added.

[Image: tnx.gif]

thanks for the share

Do you have the updated sitemile classified Theme?
Thanks!