Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 655 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Get out of class!

I am not sure if the system in other countries is same as here but in schools here when a pupil isn't in class he gets written down in the big book where all the grades are and if he doesn't have an excuse he gets +1 on his non excused classes. Lets say if hes missing from more than 15 classes there is a bunch of birocracy and paperwork, your parents angry and all that crap.

Well most of my classmates have missed at least 5 classes and some even got to 14 and one got expelled from school because he got over 15. I on the other hand didn't skip classes while I was in my first year of high school. But later in next 3 I skipped over 75 classes and got non of them written in the book and for each and one of them I got an nice excuse. How? Well like every con artist I didn't just run away from the class I asked for teachers permission which was happily granted. What I did was the longest scam that is still affective.

In my school there are some things you can do around school when you don't have any classes to attend. Like working on the school website, school radio, schools graphic team, schools news team, schools photography team, schools info kiosk and much more. Well I joined every single one of those activities and started off by taking some authority inside each of them. Me and my friend became lead students in the radio station, website, info kiosk and he got lead in the news team as a graphic designer (I suck at design so I had to fold that one).
Simple manipulation and simple viruses destroyed every activity we were part of and smart enough we couldn't be blamed for any of them. At this moment we were in our second year at the end of first semester.

By the end of the semester we had all ruined.
Simple talk to our lead teachers and we already have been approved with repairing all the things we broke. So once while I talked to a professor of mine he said guys fix this you have until the end of school year. Six month to fix things I can fix in two weeks. So as a real opportunist I took my opportunity and fixed everything inside two weeks and just left some bugs there so I have reason to do the work again. Easy enough professors started offering us free pass from their classes so we can go and work on our "chores". Well we got our third friend into the game and we worked a plan out. Two of us go to the bar or somewhere to chill while the third person stays and looks busy in case someone comes and asks where we are so he can say we went to the shop across the street to get something to eat and message us so we come back. So we switched and those bugs that pop up every two weeks keep popping and we keep skipping classes with principals permission.

Hell we were even mentioned in one of the notifications principal sends to be read out in every class when something is changed in schools policy. I quote:"Boys who work on ... have put allot of time and work into fixing... and I want to thank them for all their hard work...". Well as one con man said con artists are different from thieves or in this case thugs who skip classes normal way. We ask for permission to skip classes and get rewarded for it. Yes rewarded, the three day payed trip to the capital city is a nice reward don't you think? For skipping classes. Well you have to admit it is a dam good scam. Feel free to share thins method and feel free to use it in your school work or wherever you think you can use it.
This is one of my best scams I have done. I am sorry I didn't start with it 4 years ago when I started High school. It is so simple but great. Simply by knowing basics of HTML and good computer knowledge I managed to leave more classes than anyone in the school and still get grades and prices for what I do. Every time an professor needs me I can skip class and do something I like on PC or go get a drink.
This story should encourage you to try things. More school activity you can take that isn't really time consuming but looks that way is better.

With this thread I wanted to achieve few things. First if would be that you should take advantage of your talent whatever it is. You should take and opportunity you have and learn from your mistakes. Don't be stuck in one place and tied down with emotions. Do your thing and be your own man/woman. It is important that you know what you want and when you do plan it well and just do it. Take the leap into the unknown and explore your limits.
-AqworldThunder

LOL. Nice work. I enjoyed reading this.

In my school, there are security that control the campus. All you have to do is befriend the security and you're pretty much set.

Thank you Reverence not every day you get complimented (I usually get insulted lol)

my HOD always said me "get out from my class" , i think he is a stupid guys.

In my school...oh, wait a minute...I left school 2 years ago :epic: