Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get parameter brute-forcing tool

Hi everyone, I am new here,
this is my written get parameter brute forcing tool, which works with selenium

pros: No false positives, it has future how many reflections to ignore, +can add cookies (session cookie) for pages where you need to be logged in
cons: It's slow, depending on your network 0.5-2s
notes: first request maybe slow, but after it gets fast, tested on Linux with selenium.__version__==4.10.0 ,ah yes you need to install Selenium python library,
it uses word list 'wlist.txt' which is half AI generated and the other half is from some git repository ,
if it founds a reflection it adds it in getfound.txt file, also it will print in terminal found reflection for parameter [parameter].

Files inside zip: seleniumbruter.py, wlist.txt

Additionally you can have a grasp of how this tool works from my provided screenshot "Screenshot.png"

Hope this tool will help you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   get-bruter.zip (Size: 11.85 KB / Downloads: 1)