Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 336 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Getting a new phone

OnePlus 5T is comming out tommorow and you can buy it for around 600 bucks. You get a pretty nice phone for a reasonable price.

Quote:(01-08-2018, 08:36 PM)Die Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

OnePlus 5T is comming out tommorow and you can buy it for around 600 bucks. You get a pretty nice phone for a reasonable price.

DHL says it's only 800Km away from me as of writing this reply. I can't wait. Srsly.

Quote:(01-08-2018, 08:39 PM)Sun0228 Wrote:

Quote: (01-08-2018, 08:36 PM)Die Wrote:

DHL says it's only 800Km away from me as of writing this reply. I can't wait. Srsly.

Oh I didn't see you ordered it already :tongue:. My bad.. I would order it myself if I didn't have the subscribtion for iPhone going on.. It's a fucking nice phone.

Quote:(01-08-2018, 07:44 PM)Sun0228 Wrote:

Sure I should receive the phone tomorrow or on the day after tomorrow, I will write a review after a week or so of usage if the mood will be there!

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

A friend on mine had the Moto Z for quite some time as well and he is very satisfied with the phone, I'm not sure about the Android community and custom roms part though. I've had a Doogee as well, which is in my opinion a underrated phone, it was quite fast and I was pleased with the results.

Is there anyone have Huawei Mate 10 lite here? I want to buy it but I'm wondering about Huawei

Quote:(01-09-2018, 12:22 PM)Altair Wrote:

Is there anyone have Huawei Mate 10 lite here? I want to buy it but I'm wondering about Huawei

nope, I wanted to get that one but soon as I found out about the OP5 I forgot about it.

DON'T
Huawei is shit. Buy something like Xiaomi, again, Huawei is shit

It depends on your usability.

I owned the cheapest Huawei cell phone which I paid 29$ at the time (don't remember the exact model), and for average navigation around the net, It did the job well. Of course, when Intensive tasks were preformed, It caved In. I can confidently say, that this phone was way more robust that both the Windows & Samsung phones I subsequently purchased. Seldom I experienced loss of stability and the battery life exceeded my expectations.

I bought Mate 10 lite about a week ago. My only complaint about it 5.5 inch screen is too big, it is not easy to use for me :/ (with one hand)