Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 561 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Getting into Python

Getting back into learning Python, I know the basics, but have no idea where to go when it comes to specializing, any suggestions?

This is definitely the wrong section of the forum to be asking about coding. @

[To see links please register here]

will have to move the thread for you.

Anyways, if you want to quickly improve at anything, just do it. Start writing a small program in Python. It doesn't have to be anything big like a game or something with a lot of functionality. Just something that'll make you think and build muscle memory. Something rock-paper-scissors, or an inventory manager. That's what I'd do.

Thread moved from The Lounge forum to Python.

It depends entirely on what you would like to specialize in. Like @

said, write something. When you get stuck Google it. There will most definitely be other people who have reached the same problems as you on Stack Overflow etc.

Good luck.

one good way to start is by doing online 'courses' for example there was one where you create an entire ascii game step by step.
you can also mess around with malware or follow tutorials on youtube. do something, so you get used to typing in the code.
get familiar with the different types of files. everything isnt always stored in one file, more often spread over several.
config file, start file, updater file.

also, get familiar with using Vim as text editor.
its made for coding and much better than the regular text editor on MSW.

same problem with me I dont know how to improvise my skill

Try to come up with small projects to teach expand your skills a little at a time without putting too much on your plate at once.
- Web Scraper - Grab some data that is useful to you, parse it some way, store it, call it later and use it for something else?
- Create a giveaway entry bot, or other simple bot.
- Try to automate a small task, modifying a CSV or text file, in some way that is useful to you.

Deciding on projects to learn with can be tough, but once you do, things will start to click, and it WILL snowball, you just have to do things you actually find interesting or useful.

Quote:(09-15-2021, 08:26 PM)anime32 Wrote:

same problem with me I dont know how to improvise my skill
Do advanced tutorials on the net not suffice your needs?

this one was very helpful for me:

Quote:(08-29-2021, 09:54 PM)newdrip16 Wrote:

Getting back into learning Python, I know the basics, but have no idea where to go when it comes to specializing, any suggestions?
As anybody would tell you, it is always dependent on the goal of learning. For example, what you want to do after studying, but if you don't know yet, I can offer you a quick pass.
Python is a programming language that is widely used in web development, machine learning applications, and other cutting-edge software technologies. Python is an excellent programming language for both novices and experienced programmers familiar with other programming languages such as C++ and Java. This Python Tutorial will help you learn Python from the ground up, from beginner to advanced.