Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 855 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Getting out of bed early?

I never do it, I can't. I need 30-45 minutes before getting up

I can't do it either, 32 years old and I still snooze my alarm like a kid struggling to get up for school

Put my phone a couple of meters from my bed so i NEED to stand up to turn of my 10 alarms XD

is the best thing you can do is wake up and take at least 30 minutes of UV light on your skin... it will release the cortisol on such a way that you will feel extremly energetic

Thanks for giving us Amazing info.

I struggle with this a lot, while my SO has no problem getting up and facing the day. I guess I'm just a night person?

I make sure I preset everything I need/want the evening before, so it feels nice to get up and not as a chore.
-> coffee machine cleaned, fill water reservoire and beans, put clean mug under it
--> in the morning : put it on, while it heats up go to bathroom, coffee as soon as I get out

-> Pack all the bags I need to take or put the stuff I need to work on on my desk and clean
--> in the morning : no frustration or hurry when getting ready, so less dread to get out of bed

I don't do breakfast, but I suppose it could be nice to prep a breakfast you really like as well

The first times may still suck, but because it's so much nicer to indeed be able to get up immediately without any effort, it'll soon get easier as you expierience how nice it is!

10 minutes or maybe a bit longer

Just open your eyes and get up from bed