Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 982 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Giving Discounts As An Affiliate

Does anyone know how to give discounts as an affiliate in CB? There are a few niches i want to get in. However i noticed that competitors are selling products cheaper. For example if a product is 47bucks i have seen some affiliates selling it for 37 when you click through from their blog. in order to compete i need to know how to adjust the price of the product

They are usually just selling pirate versions and keeping the full $37 ;-)

thats interesting...

Why not contact the vendor and ask? Say you want to promote the product, but need a level playing field and show him/her the cheaper product. You might get a better deal - you might not - but you won't know if you don't ask, and you really can't lose anything by asking.

yup gonna ask now, thanks everyone for the answers

yup gonna ask now, thanks everyone for the answers too