Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 303 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Go Figure?

I was messing around today, and decided I am just going to let my RAT breed in all the right places. I had already gotten several hundred logs with the stealer just chilling out in my email, and I don't really keep up with the logs anymore since I got all the prem accounts I could need. So I went through and re-created my network under an old name. So I also rebuilt my old No-Ip DNS. To my major surprise, the DNS was still active, and apparently I still had files spreading. So I just came into 400 random bots. It was funny as hell. I had Spy-Net already opened, listening on my forwarded port, and all that good shit, and a million MUAHAHAHAHAHAS came up. It was like I hit a jackpot on the slot machine. I have been going through all day today now, randomly setting up No-Ip DNS's for shit to see if I get any active bots. I got 30 random Bio Zombie bots doing this. Maybe I can hit a big jackpot. Ill keep you all posted.

i envy people when they talk about their RATS and how many bots or slaves they got when i never got mine to work even once :'(,

Man... its really not that special. I don't need it for DDoSing. I am just getting them together to make some money here soon I hope. It really isn't that exciting. Once you get your first time of like 50 bots... it just becomes like a regular thing. I don't even spread aggressively like some of my friends. I got a few Youtube videos up, and Ill occasionally pop an autospreader into the network to get something extra. Besides, once you reach a certain number, if you don't know what you are doing, you can get in MASSIVE trouble. All I have is three main videos that traffic about 75 views a day, with about 15 infections (my virus isn't FUD) per day. Out of these 15, I maybe keep 5 or 6 after they either corrupt, or the antivirus or Windows Defender spots it. I occasionally may go spam a forum that I start to dislike, and I will mass spread my video links on the most popular videos on Youtube for some extra punch. I can't be bothered with shit like torrents and and P2P hubs like DC++, nor can I be bothered to buy or make a crypter. And chatroom spreading and ewhoring is boring and unsuccessful for me. I don't even really focus on my network. I am just letting it fester right now. Hopefully I can get a decent sized one and make some money soon.

When I first started, I knew people that would get 1000 a day, but they had the internet spammed with their virus, and they had worms and autospreaders they made everywhere. So I know how you feel.