Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 686 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Good apps for jailbrokenhack iPhone???

Hey I'm a first time apple product owner and decided to jailbreak my iPhone 4 with ops 5.1 can fall tell me some good sources to add and What are good apps thanks

You actually got iP 4 with iiOS 5.1 jailbroken? I didn't think it was out yet. I ave a 3GS with iOS 5.01 jailbroken. Not much difference really.

But here is a short list and what they do
Cydia - the obvious app needed
Installous - free app store aps
SBSetting - adds a lot of quick access functionality to your device by swiping the status bar
Activator - Ad shortcuts to apps, etc.

sources:

xsellize
hackulous
modmyi

those are the best.

i agree with Jacob and for the apps try temple run, iwep , fruit ninja, islash, doodle jump,angry birds ... thats the most popular apps i see with people owning an iPhone.

ok if you have internet on your iphone your set.
1. Go online with your iphone
2. Typ

[To see links please register here]

3. Download the app
boom you have a jailbroken iphon
ps it works on ipad andnipod touch