Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 413 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Google Content Network---Making Money Out of it

Google Content Network---Making Money Out of it

I notice that there is scarcity in discussions about adwords so I am sharing a method which has been serving its purpose real well for many months now. To make things work:

A domain name -- I personally go for a single domain and then several subdomains. This should follow a wildcard format. Example: penelopecruz.sexiestfemaleonearth.com, jenniferaniston.sexiestfemaleonearth.com, and so on.

Email submit offers or CPA networks with ZIP -- It helps to run trial and error so that you can land on something that actually converts stuff.

Webhosting and a know-how on designing or editing landing pages -- This should come as a vote or a poll.

Prosper 202 setup -- this is needed for tracking.

Adwords account. Here, you will need at least $50 to get you going.