Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 373 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Gothic Lettering Logo

Was helping out a friend by updating his personal logo.
Its made 100% from scratch.
Let me know what you think?

I want to do more lettering in the future so.

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(09-02-2016, 10:19 AM)Crovus Wrote:

Quote: (09-02-2016, 10:16 AM)Nuance Wrote:

Because I am who I am. Mind showing a screenshot of your (hopefully) AI document? Just so we can confirm said claim.

I don't use AI, do you have skype? I can screen share and show you everything you would like to see.

Quote:(09-02-2016, 10:16 AM)Nuance Wrote:

Because I am who I am. Mind showing a screenshot of your (hopefully) AI document? Just so we can confirm said claim.

Quote:(09-02-2016, 10:27 AM)Nuance Wrote:

I know vector is better but i try to combat the resizing issue by designing all my logos in 4k or higher so they can be sized down for anything.

It doesn't work like that I am afraid. A vector can be resized both up and down, the consisted resolution and such isn't the only reason people use AI for logos. When a vector is resized, it makes up for the difference in length, thickness and such as well. Meaning a logo (that is well made) will be as crisp, as easy to see and read regardless of the size. When you resize it in Photoshop as a pixel map, especially from higher resolutions, the result can often be far worse when you decrease it's size. As pixels will be removed, smoothed out and so on.

Quote:(09-02-2016, 10:21 AM)Nuance Wrote:

I don't use AI, do you have skype? I can screen share and show you everything you would like to see.

No. I'll take you word for it, as of now anyways. (Mostly because I have found nothing that supports the claim that your work is stolen.) However, on a side note. What in the unholy grounds of hell made you NOT use AI when you made a logo? Actually, you seem to like doing vector art, so why aren't you using vectors to do such? Not to mention that not making a logo in AI will cause issues in the future if someone ever tries to resize it.

Quote:(09-02-2016, 10:23 AM)Crovus Wrote:

Quote: (09-02-2016, 10:21 AM)Nuance Wrote:

No. I'll take you word for it, as of now anyways. (Mostly because I have found nothing that supports the claim that your work is stolen.) However, on a side note. What in the unholy grounds of hell made you NOT use AI when you made a logo? Actually, you seem to like doing vector art, so why aren't you using vectors to do such? Not to mention that not making a logo in AI will cause issues in the future if someone ever tries to resize it.

Here is proof of the logo, I had started in on a rebrand for myself but couldnt make my idea work out.
But I saw the potential for a different logo

so i altered what I was working on into a "W"

As for why I dont use AI, I learned all I know in photoshop and its just what im used to.
I know vector is better but i try to combat the resizing issue by designing all my logos in 4k or higher so they can be sized down for anything.

Quote:(09-02-2016, 10:30 AM)Crovus Wrote:

Quote: (09-02-2016, 10:27 AM)Nuance Wrote:

It doesn't work like that I am afraid. A vector can be resized both up and down, the consisted resolution and such isn't the only reason people use AI for logos. When a vector is resized, it makes up for the difference in length, thickness and such as well. Meaning a logo (that is well made) will be as crisp, as easy to see and read regardless of the size. When you resize it in Photoshop as a pixel map, especially from higher resolutions, the result can often be far worse when you decrease it's size. As pixels will be removed, smoothed out and so on.

I understand.
I have been working on learning illustrator for that express reason but I am not good enough yet.

Is for him to advertise what he does ? if so what is it what he does?

Quote:(09-02-2016, 11:15 AM)Zaiken Wrote:

Is for him to advertise what he does ? if so what is it what he does?

It was just a personal logo to use for forums or youtube or whatever he decided.

this logo is dope af! Awesome man!