Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 742 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Gradle Error: Path is not a readable directory for an Android Project saved in OneDrive

I tried to use a OneDrive folder to store my Flutter project [Windows 10, Android Studio]. I then made edits to it on another machine [same configurations]. The project compiled fine on the first machine initially and on the second one after the changes. Running it on the first machine again after the changes I get the below error:

Execution failed for task ':app:processDebugResources'.

Path "build/[package]/intermediaries/compiled_local_resources" is not a readable directory.

I've tried a number of solutions mentioned in similar, though not equivalent issues:

1. Updating Android Studio
2. Running Android Studio as Administrator
3. Removing the [package] from my dependencies (this resulted in a
different package being identified in the error message).

4. Pressing File -> Invalidate Caches / Restart...

5. Commenting out
"org.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx1536M" in gradle.properties
6. Doing:
```bash
cd android
gradlew clean
```
None of this worked.

In the end the only thing that worked for me was pushing the project up to a Git remote and cloning it from there into another (local) directory.

[not sure this counts as a solution but nothing else worked for me after a long agonising search so hopefully it helps someone]

I had the same problem today:

Path "build/[package]/intermediaries/compiled_local_resources/debug/out" is not a readable directory.

I was able to fix this issue by deleting the .gradle and rebuilding the project.

I know the OP had Windows, but if it helps anyone else in the future:

On Mac OS I discovered (the hard way) that Android Studio and Flutter do not play nice with being stored in iCloud! I noticed that some files weren't available locally and that's what was causing the problem for me. I moved my project out of iCloud (forcing it to download the missing files forever) and then it was fine.

I had the same issue, came out of no where and it really shouldn't make the build fail... but all I did was create the (empty) directory that it was looking for and it built fine afterwards.

All I did was create the (empty) directory that it was looking for and it built fine afterward.

mkdir -p compiled_local_resources/debug/out

+1 also to the #1 answer (Vadow). As I do not have 50 points yet was not able to add this as a comment, so will have to post separately.

Like the OP, I have two machines - and got into trouble (Synology Drive). Vadow's solution worked for me, but I also had to do:

- Flutter Clean
- Flutter Pub Get

on the terminal and from within the project directory to get things follow back up and running.

Thank you Stackoverflow, and thank you Vadow!

Deleting the `android/.gradle` folder worked for me.