Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 825 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
GraphicMasters | Banner

Has the potential but you've made some weird design choices.
Why is there a random red part sticking out of the grey text? It doesn't improve the look.
Also, the part where the two words join could be smoothed out with the pen tool or an eraser.
You should only have one central highlight, too; it will look nicer than two highlights.

Overall it's a good idea, but it looks like you finished it, and then sat there and went 'Hm. I could add this to it...' and it just sort of made it worse than it could be.

Quote:(06-17-2013, 10:41 AM)Rivalry Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Has the potential but you've made some weird design choices.
Why is there a random red part sticking out of the grey text? It doesn't improve the look.
Also, the part where the two words join could be smoothed out with the pen tool or an eraser.
You should only have one central highlight, too; it will look nicer than two highlights.

Overall it's a good idea, but it looks like you finished it, and then sat there and went 'Hm. I could add this to it...' and it just sort of made it worse than it could be.

The reason I have red thingy from the white text is because I though it looked kinda naked without it.. The reason I didn't smooth or do anything to the meeting of the words, is mainly because I HATE that.. :tongue: I actually only used 1 highlight, its only darker in the middle.. :tongue: Thanks for the feedback and tips, I will take them into considerations!