Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 564 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Graphics showcase

Quote:(07-01-2016, 03:22 PM)Erudite Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-30-2016, 10:45 PM)Zephyrus Wrote:

Oh man, I remember those Patriot and Loyalist userbars, lmao. You've always made some pretty dope userbars though, you have a really nice style with them!

Those were the days man :biggrin:

They really were, I remember I owned a group on there xD

Quote:(07-01-2016, 09:04 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 08:56 PM)Crow Wrote:

And as always, aside from userbars your work is a bit below average. (Or what used to be average until everyone figured out Photoshop existed.) Anyhow, for what is good, well it is good.

You knew Erudite before?
I believe he knew me before as Wilderbeast or mist or maybe Voltaic.
Quote:(07-01-2016, 09:05 PM)Crow Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 09:04 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

You knew Erudite before?

I've commented on his work several times, which have both been met with childish anger and sometimes he even agreed on certain parts. Though my opinion remains the same. Aside from UBs, there is very little that he is capable of doing well.

I thought we've always been on good terms tbh Crow. I don't really ever remember having any falling outs or arguments with you?
And thank you for that lovely comment. I would return something but I cba with drama and arguing.

Quote:(07-01-2016, 10:07 PM)Erudite Wrote:

I thought we've always been on good terms tbh Crow. I don't really ever remember having any falling outs or arguments with you?
And thank you for that lovely comment. I would return something but I cba with drama and arguing.

I think you mistake me for someone else, because this is the first forum I've used the name "Crow" on in the past 6 years or so. Also, I did know you as Voltaic for a while. Another note, if you are afraid that commenting back on my honest opinion will cause arguing, then you have a fairly childish view on things, don't you think?

Quote:(07-01-2016, 10:25 PM)Crow Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 10:24 PM)Erudite Wrote:

So you aren't the crow I know.
Anywho no, I'm choosing not to argue with you because I'm much more mature than you. I don't feel the need to stoop down to arguing with everybody and everything unlike some. So no, I don't think that, in fact the opposite.

First of all. How is discussing opinions arguing? What we are doing now is mindless arguing, which you gladly take part in for some reason.

What do you wish to discuss then?

Quote:(07-01-2016, 10:27 PM)Erudite Wrote:

I was just wondering why stating my honest opinion would cause an argument. For their to be an argument there would have to be some sort of negative source. An honest opinion in neutral. Meaning that for an argument to start, the person who gets said honest opinion direct towards them would need to take it in a negative way to cause an argument.

Quote:(07-01-2016, 10:27 PM)Erudite Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 10:25 PM)Crow Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 10:24 PM)Erudite Wrote:

Anywho no, I'm choosing not to argue with you because I'm much more mature than you. I don't feel the need to stoop down to arguing with everybody and everything unlike some. So no, I don't think that, in fact the opposite.

First of all. How is discussing opinions arguing? What we are doing now is mindless arguing, which you gladly take part in for some reason.

Crow was awesome, *not talking about the Crow on here. If we're talking about the same crow, he made userbars and logos, he's a beast. He changed to nuance now.

Quote:(07-01-2016, 10:21 PM)Crow Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 10:07 PM)Erudite Wrote:

I think you mistake me for someone else, because this is the first forum I've used the name "Crow" on in the past 6 years or so. Also, I did know you as Voltaic for a while. Another note, if you are afraid that commenting back on my honest opinion will cause arguing, then you have a fairly childish view on things, don't you think?

Quote:(07-01-2016, 10:24 PM)Erudite Wrote:

Quote:(07-01-2016, 10:38 PM)Crow Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 10:27 PM)Erudite Wrote:

I was just wondering why stating my honest opinion would cause an argument. For their to be an argument there would have to be some sort of negative source. An honest opinion in neutral. Meaning that for an argument to start, the person who gets said honest opinion direct towards them would need to take it in a negative way to cause an argument.

"Aside from UBs, there is very little that he is capable of doing well."
And you would say this is positive, yes? No, it's rather insulting and ironic. That's why I think it would cause an argument, because you not really giving a constructive opinion but, in my eyes, and I'm sure in the eyes of someone else in my position, just insulting me and my work. If you wan't to give your opinion you are welcome to, but follow up with something constructive to help me improve my work. I've heard you are notorious for arguing with other designers and giving complaints but not following up on ideas on improving these problems.

Quote:(07-01-2016, 10:55 PM)Bubble Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 10:51 PM)Erudite Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 10:47 PM)Bubble Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 10:27 PM)Erudite Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2016, 10:25 PM)Crow Wrote:

Crow was awesome, *not talking about the Crow on here. If we're talking about the same crow, he made userbars and logos, he's a beast. He changed to nuance now.

Yeah I know which crow you mean :smile: he did some really good stuff, he was more or less my inspiration to start designing.

Dude! Me too! Crow and Astro from LF were my inspiration when it came to userbars :smile:

Astro got busted copy pasting userbars from another designer on LF when I was still on there, so like around 2 years ago or a year and a half