Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 349 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Group Situation

Quote:(02-09-2019, 05:56 PM)Guardian Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

That's also inviting a war with those rival forums. I've seen that in the past, and cost people a lot of money and the forums ended up closing. Not worth it.

I'm also white-hat.

Other 2 still stand. And hacking wars can be entertaining.
Welp, White-Hat methods could just be marketing, ads, etc. . .

I am not in any kind of group yet, so I guess it will be interesting to know about how sinisterly's groups looks like for a new member.
Otaku:
The only "sensible" group out there. It looks interesting, active and has minimum joining requirements.
Problems:
-Lack of discussion about seasonal animes. No offense but key users in this group like Jiggly and Oni are binge watchers which explains the lack of disc. around on-going animes.
-I will certainly like to see some official anime reviews by Otaku group.

Lunar:
Looks active? Eh, maybe?
Interesting? Eh, maybe?
Joining requirements? Bizarre. Atleast for 95% of users.
Problems:
-Insane joining requirements.
-It's base topic is vague.
-It doesn't support gaming or programming. But at first glance, it looks like a programming group only.
-It's recruitment thread is not informing about the benefits of them. Low incentives for interested users.
-Lunar seriously needs a re-branding or something to fix up it's apperance.

IDE
IDE, imho, looks like an interesting group when considering the topics covered by them.
Problems:
-Low Activity?
-I haven't seen any major softwares or code discussions conducted by them.
-Last post on their recruitment thread was 2 years back.

Intrepid
Their user bar is sick. But various problems are plaguing them.
Problems:
-Group thread is vague. I guess its based on hiking and survival sports but it will be better to make it a bit more informative.
-Can't say for sure but the group looks inactive.
-Invite only group. So can't see much interest from the new users joining sinisterly.

I guess it will be better to scrape down some of the existing groups or rebrand them for the community.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I am not in any kind of group yet, so I guess it will be interesting to know about how sinisterly's groups looks like for a new member.
Otaku:
The only "sensible" group out there. It looks interesting, active and has minimum joining requirements.
Problems:
-Lack of discussion about seasonal animes. No offense but key users in this group like Jiggly and Oni are binge watchers which explains the lack of disc. around on-going animes.
-I will certainly like to see some official anime reviews by Otaku group.

Lunar:
Looks active? Eh, maybe?
Interesting? Eh, maybe?
Joining requirements? Bizarre. Atleast for 95% of users.
Problems:
-Insane joining requirements.
-It's base topic is vague.
-It doesn't support gaming or programming. But at first glance, it looks like a programming group only.
-It's recruitment thread is not informing about the benefits of them. Low incentives for interested users.
-Lunar seriously needs a re-branding or something to fix up it's apperance.

IDE
IDE, imho, looks like an interesting group when considering the topics covered by them.
Problems:
-Low Activity?
-I haven't seen any major softwares or code discussions conducted by them.
-Last post on their recruitment thread was 2 years back.

Intrepid
Their user bar is sick. But various problems are plaguing them.
Problems:
-Group thread is vague. I guess its based on hiking and survival sports but it will be better to make it a bit more informative.
-Can't say for sure but the group looks inactive.
-Invite only group. So can't see much interest from the new users joining sinisterly.

I guess it will be better to scrape down some of the existing groups or rebrand them for the community.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I'd like to see this scene develop more, but as @

said, activity is key.

I'd like to see this scene develop more, but as @

said, activity is key.

Yeah groups are pretty dead. Otaku is still alive because it's pretty easy to have Anime as a passive interest of yours, whereas the programming groups that come and go tend to require more dedication out of their members. Pretty sure Lunar isn't active at all either, I applied for the group a while back and never so much as got a reply.

I've been very tempted in the past to buy a group just for the sake of having one, although I doubt @

would approve of me having a group to do nothing but fuck off with.

Yeah groups are pretty dead. Otaku is still alive because it's pretty easy to have Anime as a passive interest of yours, whereas the programming groups that come and go tend to require more dedication out of their members. Pretty sure Lunar isn't active at all either, I applied for the group a while back and never so much as got a reply.

I've been very tempted in the past to buy a group just for the sake of having one, although I doubt @

would approve of me having a group to do nothing but fuck off with.