Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 664 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Groups Still Purchasable?

Are groups still purchasable? Is there a certain price? Any requirements?

Quote:(07-26-2016, 01:39 AM)Koh-1-Noor Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-26-2016, 01:37 AM)Axari Wrote:

If you have Discord (

) you can chat with @Oni about this :smile:

I do not. I always use Skype and TeamSpeak. I have the day off work tomorrow and I'm not really up to much either, so I'll download it and check it out! Is it similar to Skype or TeamSpeak?

It’s time to ditch Skype and TeamSpeak.
All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers and hassling with Skype. Simplify your life.

Front page lol

If I was home Id be able to link you to the thread containing prices.

Go to Groups, youll find it laying around there.

If you're going to think about purchasing a group I suggest you have a plan and some goals, Oni would tell you the same.

Quote:(07-26-2016, 01:42 AM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (07-26-2016, 01:39 AM)Koh-1-Noor Wrote:

Quote: (07-26-2016, 01:37 AM)Axari Wrote:

If you have Discord (

I do not. I always use Skype and TeamSpeak. I have the day off work tomorrow and I'm not really up to much either, so I'll download it and check it out! Is it similar to Skype or TeamSpeak?

All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers and hassling with Skype. Simplify your life.

Front page lol

I'll begin using Discord as it seems like a lot of people here use it to communicate with each other, but I doubt I'll ditch Skype and TeamSpeak for it, I'll just use all three. I am in contact with A LOT of people and really good friends both on Skype and TeamSpeak, and I don't think they use Discord. I don't think half of them have ever heard of it. I honestly never heard of it until I returned back to Sinisterly.

Quote:(07-26-2016, 01:30 AM)Aeolian Wrote:

If I was home Id be able to link you to the thread containing prices.

Go to Groups, youll find it laying around there.

If you're going to think about purchasing a group I suggest you have a plan and some goals, Oni would tell you the same.

I'm just curious...for now.

I'll go and see if I can find the prices and more information, thanks!

Quote:(07-26-2016, 01:47 AM)Koh-1-Noor Wrote:

Quote: (07-26-2016, 01:42 AM)Axari Wrote:

Front page lol

I'll begin using Discord as it seems like a lot of people here use it to communicate with each other, but I doubt I'll ditch Skype and TeamSpeak for it, I'll just use all three. I am in contact with A LOT of people and really good friends both on Skype and TeamSpeak, and I don't think they use Discord. I don't think half of them have ever heard of it. I never heard of it until I returned back to Sinisterly. :xd:

Alright sounds good haha, we have a discord server (click Discord at the top), have a nice day and gl!

Quote:(07-26-2016, 01:37 AM)Axari Wrote:

If you have Discord (

If you have Discord (

) you can chat with @Oni about this

Quote:(07-26-2016, 01:48 AM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (07-26-2016, 01:47 AM)Koh-1-Noor Wrote:

Front page lol

I'll begin using Discord as it seems like a lot of people here use it to communicate with each other, but I doubt I'll ditch Skype and TeamSpeak for it, I'll just use all three. I am in contact with A LOT of people and really good friends both on Skype and TeamSpeak, and I don't think they use Discord. I don't think half of them have ever heard of it. I never heard of it until I returned back to Sinisterly. :xd:

Alright sounds good haha, we have a discord server (click Discord at the top), have a nice day and gl!

I noticed. I'll come and say hello tomorrow! And thank you - you too.

Quote:(07-26-2016, 01:47 AM)Koh-1-Noor Wrote:

Front page lol

I'll begin using Discord as it seems like a lot of people here use it to communicate with each other, but I doubt I'll ditch Skype and TeamSpeak for it, I'll just use all three. I am in contact with A LOT of people and really good friends both on Skype and TeamSpeak, and I don't think they use Discord. I don't think half of them have ever heard of it. I honestly never heard of it until I returned back to Sinisterly. :xd:
You could also pm @Oni and ask. There is a thread about group prices, requirements etc. somewhere.