Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 520 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Groups on HC - Rules

What is the aim of groups on HC?
Groups should help the community. Each group has a specialization and they contribute to the community by sharing their knowledge about that topic and teaching new people that are interested.

Who can create a group?
=> Any user that is not in the "Newbie" usergroup.
=> To create the group you will have to pay a certain fee + pay a monthly fee for amount of the users that the group has. (The fee is in HC$)

The fee for creating a group is the average money of the 10 richest people on HC.

The monthly fee per member is the average / 10

Additionally to create a group, you must send me your specialization as a group + a user-bar that your group will be using

What happens when the group is created?
Your group will be on a 7-day trial. This will not affect working of the group in any way. It means that the staff will pay closer attention to the activities of your group.

Additionally, you will receive your private forum.

How many people can join the group?

When you are on the trial period, you can't accept any new members. Once you pass to the next level, you can accept any extra number of members. But remember, you have to pay for each member every month. (Look above for more information)

How to create a group?

Send me a PM and include all necessary information.

I reserve the right to edit the rules according to the needs. Any change will be announced.

Awesome idea :smile:! thanks for doing this bro <3

Well, I'll be. Took some of my advice, and I'm glad. I still think the Ace/Legends requirement is a bit.. weary. Though, I can see where it's coming from.

did you really thought about this idea twice :O ?

if we adding some group , become like all others ,
this is my personal idea ,
people Starting to Start Diffrent Groups , Hacker | Hax0rs | HC Hackers | C0ders | HC Coders | Singers | J0kers | etc..

and Design Random Userbar for each them and add Different Section For each them and Like Party zone ,

i feels really messed up with them , and Much thing is we become Common like others
--
but there is another part , when community become bigger , peoples have diffrent ideas , so when they can take there own membership on other any Social Group ,
they can work Seriously ,

We can always disband the idea of groups =)

And I allow only Legends/Ace because they are either very trusted or helped to community. Anybody can be HC Legend if I think he deserves it.

I think groups are a good ideal, but one thing is no two groups of the same ideal.
Like there can be a group for just hard core gamers, but not a group dedicated to just a singular game.
And so on.

WIN!!
Was waiting for this shat :smile:
(Anyone remembers the XreW thing? wanna re-think the idea of it?)

Thanks 1llusion

Quote:(03-19-2012, 09:36 AM)Dawnc0re Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

WIN!!
Was waiting for this shat :smile:
(Anyone remembers the XreW thing? wanna re-think the idea of it?)

Thanks 1llusion :smile:

Haha this was made with XreW in mind :biggrin: I was just waiting who would mention it =)

I quit it coz none was seriously intrested in it.
There were few cool stuff and master said let's just pause it for now.
Glad you remember it :3

Quote:(03-19-2012, 11:53 AM)Dawnc0re Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I quit it coz none was seriously intrested in it.
There were few cool stuff and master said let's just pause it for now.
Glad you remember it :3

The rules are above, talk to others and send me a request pm =)