Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 673 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Guitar SE

Searched around this forum for any Guitar SEs, and I couldn't find a whole lot.

Planning a DNA for a $800-$1000 guitar. Either Guitar Center or Sweetwater.

Anyone have experiences with either of these companies?

Quote:Planning a DNA for a $800-$1000 guitar. Either Guitar Center or Sweetwater.
First and foremost, check If they're responsible for loss of goods In transit.

Quote:(05-30-2022, 04:13 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:Planning a DNA for a $800-$1000 guitar. Either Guitar Center or Sweetwater.

Thanks for the starting point. Guitar Center's website says they're not responsible after delivering to courier, so DNA is a no go for them.

For Sweetwater, I couldn't find anything on their website about delivery responsibility. I did see one Reddit thread about Sweetwater replacing their stolen gear without much hassle. Thinking I'll just go with that company.

Quote:(05-30-2022, 04:13 AM)mothered Wrote:

If I can hijack this thread to ask something:
In Germany we have something called "right of withdrawel", where you can return goods for a full refund without any reason - and the company must accept it.
Even if the company isn't responsible for loss of goods in transit, if you return the item via your withdrawel right, they need to refund you, IF you have proof.

Does this apply to other countrys but Germany too?

Quote:(05-30-2022, 05:05 AM)dagaggg Wrote:

I did see one Reddit thread about Sweetwater replacing their stolen gear without much hassle.
Please elaborate further on the specifics that stolen goods relates to.

Quote:(05-30-2022, 10:59 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (05-30-2022, 05:05 AM)dagaggg Wrote:

I did see one Reddit thread about Sweetwater replacing their stolen gear without much hassle.

Redditor ordered a guitar, and it was stolen off their porch. Sweetwater sent out a replacement immediately. I'm hoping to do order a guitar, get a replacement sent out, and return one of them.

Quote:(05-30-2022, 03:39 PM)dagaggg Wrote:

Redditor ordered a guitar, and it was stolen off their porch. Sweetwater sent out a replacement immediately. I'm hoping to do order a guitar, get a replacement sent out, and return one of them.
It's established that they're responsible for loss of goods.

Please keep us updated with your SE.

Quote:(05-30-2022, 03:39 PM)dagaggg Wrote:

Quote: (05-30-2022, 10:59 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (05-30-2022, 05:05 AM)dagaggg Wrote:

so how'd it go man?