Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 218 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Guys I am darkscorpion_777

Hey guys!

You all remember me as darkscorpion_777

I have lost the old password of my account I tried resetting it but it didn't work.

It gave me a password but I couldn't login. :smile:

So I think I have found a bug.

Quote:(01-08-2011, 05:30 PM)The 7th Sage Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

checked your spam/junk folder? Tell me if u want to recover ur old password then.

Sage I did that and I have put the password that they gave me but still I couldn't log in.

ok let me see what I can do :biggrin:
Please don't close this account unless I tell you.

Welcome to HC Mr Scorpion.

Welcome =) Darkscorpion?

wow what if it isnt the legendary site hacker and PHP coder! welcome back dude missed you :biggrin:

btw anyone know where is Raiden? o.o?

welcome to HC ^_^

Quote:(01-25-2011, 09:49 AM)1234hotmaster Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

wow what if it isnt the legendary site hacker and PHP coder! welcome back dude missed you :biggrin:

btw anyone know where is Raiden? o.o?

i do ... at summer he will come back i guess

Hey dude welcome back again