Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 715 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Guys rate this personal site

Quote:(11-12-2017, 02:26 AM)Cronus Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (11-12-2017, 02:22 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-11-2017, 04:35 PM)Cronus Wrote:

Bro, Thanks for the comment , I agree with you, made a quieter sound

In my views, It's a lot better without sound.

Quote:(11-11-2017, 06:20 PM)God Wrote:

Why disable right clicking?

Although It's easily circumvented, some websites disable the right-click functionality to help prevent downloading Images (from the site Itself), and/or viewing code.
+ for this reason removed the right clicking

Good move.

From a user's standpoint navigating on your site, It has no negative Impact. From your perspective, you have peace of mind that your content Is safe (to some degree).

Quote:(11-12-2017, 02:53 AM)f0rg3r Wrote:

Cool UI bro . It has the modernish feel . Just continue building this up . This site will be good af .

I will try, thanks bro

Quote:(11-12-2017, 02:26 AM)Cronus Wrote:

Quote: (11-11-2017, 04:35 PM)Cronus Wrote:

Bro, Thanks for the comment , I agree with you, made a quieter sound

Quote:(11-11-2017, 06:20 PM)God Wrote:

Why disable right clicking?

Although It's easily circumvented, some websites disable the right-click functionality to help prevent downloading Images (from the site Itself), and/or viewing code.

That's pointless, it's easy to get around that. You could hit F12 or open the developer menu from the browser menu, or you could use a browser without JS, etc.

Quote:(11-12-2017, 02:53 AM)Ender Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2017, 02:26 AM)Cronus Wrote:

That's pointless, it's easy to get around that. You could hit F12 or open the developer menu from the browser menu, or you could use a browser without JS, etc.
I agree, but most people do not know this.

Cool UI bro . It has the modernish feel . Just continue building this up . This site will be good af .

Quote:(11-11-2017, 11:25 AM)Cronus Wrote:

Thanks for the comment Bro, I think leaving this design as it is, lags are possible because of the free hosting. Do you know where to find a free domain and hosting? I will be grateful to you :smile:

Ahaha, free domains arn't worth it bro, you're better off paying 80-90c for one at Name Cheap or GoDaddy (that's a domain not hosting :0 hmm), and I know what people say about it bla bla bla they're annoying and they can get you into a lot of trouble but in reality, i'v used NameCheap's hosting for ages now and they have a really good shared hosting deal for $15 (first year) / annually, (not advertising) just saying its a good deal and that's what I would recommend to get out of that shitty 000webhost. I would only recommend NameCheap if you're only hosting that kind of site, not anything like an EK or botnet ahah, but you can always use ioncube

Quote:(11-12-2017, 02:39 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2017, 02:26 AM)Cronus Wrote:

Good move.

From a user's standpoint navigating on your site, It has no negative Impact. From your perspective, you have peace of mind that your content Is safe (to some degree).

Anyone whose motive is to see the content, will know how to access the content without right clicking. Therefore I view it as pointless as now the only thing that has been affected are people who possibly right click to block elements, reload page, or go back/forward.

Quote:(11-12-2017, 07:30 AM)God Wrote:

Anyone whose motive is to see the content, will know how to access the content without right clicking. Therefore I view it as pointless

Hence:

Quote:(11-12-2017, 02:22 AM)mothered Wrote:

Although It's easily circumvented,....

btw adding hover effects to social icons would be nice

Quote:(11-12-2017, 09:11 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-12-2017, 07:30 AM)God Wrote:

Anyone whose motive is to see the content, will know how to access the content without right clicking. Therefore I view it as pointless

Hence:

Quote:(11-12-2017, 02:22 AM)mothered Wrote:

Although It's easily circumvented,....

But you replied with

Quote:Good move.

And my point is that it's not a good move. I don't clearly see the rationale.