Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 385 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
[HELP] Active program

help about how to always active a program from vb.net.

from reboot or shutdown if i turn it ON back the app automatic active on system tray like a antivirus if you turn on your pc from shutting down the program auto matic alive .. please me about that code on visual basic .. i would like to put it in RAT CLIENT used by internet cafe for abuse player.
please help me my uncle sudjest on me thank you

I have no Idea what you're on about.

If you can please provide screenshots or perhaps breakdown your request here In point form, It'll make It a lot easier to follow.

Quote:(03-02-2017, 05:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If you can please provide screenshots or perhaps breakdown your request here In point form, It'll make It a lot easier to follow.

He wants to make it startup on startup I guess.

You can do this via the registry.

My.Computer.Registry.LocalMachine.OpenSubKey("SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", True).SetValue(Application.ProductName, Application.ExecutablePath)

Quote:(03-09-2017, 11:47 AM)Mafia Wrote:

My.Computer.Registry.LocalMachine.OpenSubKey("SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run", True).SetValue(Application.ProductName, Application.ExecutablePath)

Probably so.

As opposed to the HKCU, It's good you've provided the HKLM hive. Also, prior to any registry edits, It's good practice to back It up using the registry's "Export" feature.

Quote:(03-09-2017, 11:47 AM)Mafia Wrote:

Quote: (03-02-2017, 05:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

thank you for your feed back sir. this code give me some ideas

ok i found at easy way. i try to use my own knowledge on my pc ( window + X 'RUN' i try to type > shell: startup < start up folder was show and no program set on this folder. now i put my client rat then i restart my pc or shutdown. its realy working but the program never show on task manager process btw thank you guys for help. by your reply i have found some ideas :biggrin: thank you very much sinister