Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 653 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[HELP]MD5 Derypter[HELP]

Then here is the same code in VB6:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

It's just an example, it is a bit far from what you want.

nice post, thanks man...

Give me please the project PLEASE

Strange.. your topic title is 'want to create...' but now you're in fact asking for an executable... Do you have any programming knowledge / basics? In fact, the given code is very complete and very easy to implement.

Don't see it as a wall but as a brick to start building your knowledge.

I'm noob in programming!

ok, tutorial lesson 1
- add a button and make it do something -
1/ drag a button onto your form, anywhere you want it to be
2/ modify the button to your needs (size, color, text..) When viewing the properties of the button you'll notice a lot of properties. You can modify these properties with the properties panel, but in fact, you can reach all of those properties by coding as well..
3/ example; create the button and NAME it button1 (will be default name)
4/ now, to make the button DO something, doubleclick the button on the form (in designtime). You'll see that the form code will be opened and a new EVENT method will be created (something like 'Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click ')
5/ above event will actually handle what will happen if you click the button (watch the end of the event: HANDLES button1.click)
6/ in that event (between sub and end sub) you'll write your code or call the method to be used (for example the method provided in this thread) For this example, enter following code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

now build your exe or debug (press F5 in Visual Studio), click your button and enjoy your 'first' program

Try to play around now: Handles Button1.Click ==> remove the 'click' at the end and see all other events a button can handle by default...or call any other method with that or another button...

I know this but I don't know how to make MD5 Decrypter

ok man, either be clear in your question or start reading a book
You've asked for a decrypter code, you've received a nice routine on how to md5 decrypt in this post. You asked for a button, you received the code for the button.
If you really want to write your own md5 decrypter all by yourself, i'd suggest you take a dictionary, copy the entire thing into a database and then add all non-dictionary words as well. That will keep you busy for some time. Once you did that, i'll be glad to explain you how to check the md5 encryption against your own build dictionary

Please give me the tutorial how to make MD5 decrypter in VB and not my database
I want create MD5 decrypter some of this
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=84386&st...1308566772]