Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 590 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
HELP ME after I get a virus.

- I don’t use AV anymore so I don’t know what to say lol. Anyway After downloading a lot of applications I usually just check out the files it requires, and run it in VM or sandboxie (preferred) first. Also, it’s quite obvious where you download it from too. Some download sites just scream I’m a virus to begin with, so yeah. Overall, its my strong gut feeling mixed with a lot of knowledge and love for tech. Plus research your download thoroughly first. Once you find a download from a specific person just save their profile link or website.
- One more thing, I use to tinker with my windows a lot so I have a real good understanding of where everything is and the performance of my windows (Task manager: I always check this daily for some reason. It’s a habit. If something is out of the ordinary such as cpu or memory I investigate thoroughly)

- Conclusion: stick to Win defender if you already know your computer. If you don’t mess around with your computer a lot, go ahead and go find any AV, cuz they all gonna do the same thing(Make your computer run like shiot, especially with all the cracking and stuff it would really slow you down).

Quote:(01-19-2022, 10:47 PM)DrangBrang Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Note: Do not execute with Win+R.

Find svchost.com

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Block svchost.com from running

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(01-20-2022, 04:48 PM)karikarikari136 Wrote:

Anyway now Im resetting my pc :smile:
After this reset I will just stick to learn coding and create my own config and other things, together with that I will create a System Restore point just in case.
Be sure to always have a VM readily available.

If files are accessed via unknown sources, execute them In the VM.