Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 558 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
[HONEST REVIEWS ]X3 Host / x3host.com the "UNLIMITED" host STAY AWAY!

Sources tell me that the X3 Host BSO thread has had its ability to delete comments withdrawn.

No wonder FleaBlackHead's gibberish is getting more and more erratic...!

Sources tell me that the X3Host BSO thread has had its ability to delete comments withdrawn.

No wonder FleaBlackHead's gibberish is getting ever more erratic...!

Still searching for the best review[Image: hit.gif]

No wonder to remove a thread

what is wrong with you where are my sites?????

hellooooooooo,where are my sites mate,i'm waiting for 2 month to see my sites live online!!!!!

Can we boot these POS scammers? We're supposed to be helping each other, and this thread is a good start. Stopping them from doing so in the future is even better! X3, Onecloudy, and others like them will waste your time, which is the one thing in life you can't get back. We're trying to survive and build a better life so you crap hosting resellers can GTFOH and quickly!

what happened? my website suddenly reads "Error Establishing DB Connection"....

Why don't you go with reputable hosting, if it is cheap and also unlimited of course the quality can also be expected bad... I am not defending the scammer but it is particularly hard providing service like that and the more you guys asking refund the faster they go bankrupt.

Perhaps scammer can put more money up front for quality but that's just my 2 cents.

I can no longer log on to my account even though I put the correct email and password
When I ask for a password, the e - mail shows that the e - mail is not in the database hosting
Please fix it quicklyI can no longer log on to my account even though I put the correct email and password
When I ask for a password, the e - mail shows that the e - mail is not in the database hosting
Please fix it quickly
Order Number is: 4903622910