Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 510 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
[HTML & CSS] Need help

As you can see in the video, when I resize the browser resolution you can see the gradient picture is starting to move and look bad.
Is there a fast and easy way to make them stick to their position and keep looking the same?

Could you upload your project to Github so we can look over the code and play around with it ourselves and possibly find a solution? It's hard to tell someone how to fix something if we can't actually see the code with our own eyes.

Hey man,
I don’t think that there is a solution to your problem because the force to shrink your page your containers find themselves too serer and mounts on it.

it’s still my opinion, a genius around here? ^^

Quote:(03-23-2020, 06:15 AM)HugoSlaveur Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I don’t think that there is a solution to your problem because the force to shrink your page your containers find themselves too serer and mounts on it.

Whilst you have a valid point, It depends what type of code Is available client-side, and whether any edits will take effect server-side.

Quote:(03-23-2020, 05:42 AM)Synthx Wrote:

Could you upload your project to Github so we can look over the code and play around with it ourselves and possibly find a solution? It's hard to tell someone how to fix something if we can't actually see the code with our own eyes.

Hi,
I've uploaded the project folder.

Appreciate you taking your time.

I read your code it's very clean.
I think you should use the @mediaqueries in your CSS.

This is resolve your problem ^^

hoping to help you

Quote:(03-23-2020, 04:41 PM)HugoSlaveur Wrote:

hoping to help you :wink:

Thank you, really appreciate it even though I haven't even properly arranged all the html code and css.

Yeah I've learned mediaqueries, but the problem is that you have to specify a specific width, but I dont know which one because the images keep moving every little inch i adjust the resolution.

Quote:(03-23-2020, 04:48 PM)Malcom Wrote:

Quote: (03-23-2020, 04:41 PM)HugoSlaveur Wrote:

hoping to help you :wink:

Thank you, really appreciate it even though I haven't even properly arranged all the html code and css.

Yeah I've learned mediaqueries, but the problem is that you have to specify a specific width, but I dont know which one because the images keep moving every little inch i adjust the resolution.

No, your code is easy to learn :wink:
But I don’t really understand why you want the billboard to get so small?

if you want to adapt your site you should probably pass the 2 sections welcome and language not to odds but more tot the welcome part at the top and the other at the bottom, and delete fluid.png or resize this.

I hope it helps you