Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
HTML5 and CSS3

Hello friends,does who want to share their knowledge in html5 and css3 please subscribe here.
Share your knowledge here.Thanks!

What is the difference between HTML and HTML 5, thanks

Quote:(04-21-2012, 06:16 AM)Hippo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What is the difference between HTML and HTML 5, thanks

HTML 5 I believe is an upgraded version of HTML like HTML 4 It's just a better one to use like an updated version fixed errors new configurations. Just like XHTML, We have a section for this called website showcase or programming. I don't understand your question also.

more features also like video and music player

Take a gander at the website I designed form scratch. Its HTML5 and CSS3

Quote:(04-21-2012, 07:18 AM)T̢̘.̧O͔̥̟̘̥͎͇.̷͇͇͚͇͓̯͉P̺ Wrote:

HTML 5 I believe is an upgraded version of HTML like HTML 4 It's just a better one to use like an updated version fixed errors new configurations. Just like XHTML, We have a section for this called website showcase or programming. I don't understand your question also.
Speaking of fixing errors or new configurations doesn't really make much sense, concerning what HTML does, which is - nothing actually. It's "just" a standard, or a specification used to describe a content, it doesn't do anything by itself, if something can be fixed, it's a specific implementation of it. That is, HTML defines a set of tags, their attributes and meanings, HTML DOM and required implementations and everything around it, but actually implementing parsing and rendering is up to individual browsers, that's where you get an actual piece of software.

This being said, I can regard the original question and say: HTML5 adds several new tags (and associated attributes, DOM and such) to the specification as well as rules, changes some and removes some deprecated tags that shouldn't be used anymore.

There's a lot of changes, plus, it's still being developed, so it's not final and things are still being changed, removed and added. I recommend referring to the W3 website, here you can find exhausting list of changes:

Quote:(04-22-2012, 03:18 AM)Frooxius Wrote:

Quote: (04-21-2012, 07:18 AM)T̢̘.̧O͔̥̟̘̥͎͇.̷͇͇͚͇͓̯͉P̺ Wrote:

Speaking of fixing errors or new configurations doesn't really make much sense, concerning what HTML does, which is - nothing actually. It's "just" a standard, or a specification used to describe a content, it doesn't do anything by itself, if something can be fixed, it's a specific implementation of it. That is, HTML defines a set of tags, their attributes and meanings, HTML DOM and required implementations and everything around it, but actually implementing parsing and rendering is up to individual browsers, that's where you get an actual piece of software.

This being said, I can regard the original question and say: HTML5 adds several new tags (and associated attributes, DOM and such) to the specification as well as rules, changes some and removes some deprecated tags that shouldn't be used anymore.

There's a lot of changes, plus, it's still being developed, so it's not final and things are still being changed, removed and added. I recommend referring to the W3 website, here you can find exhausting list of changes:

yah...your right bro,,