Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 422 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Hack FaceBook,Gmail,Yahoo and Twitter Account By BACKTRACK 5

Simply convert BackTrack5 onto a Live CD or set-up a Virtual Machine. I'd preferly have BackTrack 5 running on a certain computer and seperate my files.

Thank you for this tutorial, I may actually take a look into it.

Quote:(03-23-2012, 01:26 PM)billakiller Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

whare is bt5 in computer
Bro, Backtrack 5 (BT5) is a operating system like windows which you can download from internet and it's totally free.

Quote:(03-19-2012, 09:52 PM)kalkara Wrote:

Very nice tutorial... But phising page is not warking for me :sad:
Thanks bro for like it,write down here or send me PM about ur problem.

will you send me a link to BT5 and virtual machine please...add how to use them together. Thanks in advance!

Awesome idea, never thought of that.

but victim id and password is shown in my terminal...help me...

sorry for mistacke..
i want to tell you that in backtrack 5 r2, in the terminal there is id and password is not shown after login in facebook account.

Quote:(03-28-2012, 01:41 AM)404ERROR Wrote:

will you send me a link to BT5 and virtual machine please...add how to use them together. Thanks in advance!

bro i m already send u see.

Quote:(03-28-2012, 01:41 AM)404ERROR Wrote:

bro i m already send u see.

Quote:(04-05-2012, 01:33 PM)kkkk3441 Wrote:

sorry for mistacke..
i want to tell you that in backtrack 5 r2, in the terminal there is id and password is not shown after login in facebook account.

okz buddy if this work for u i hv also happy for u.