Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 335 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Hacking group

I am thinking about making solely about hacking. But it will not be up totally until 7 or 8 months from now.

I... I don't... Don't understand this alien language. I'm bailing!

Quote:(07-11-2019, 05:23 AM)Kludge Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

well why a hacking group because there is a SE group. I want to make one help identify who is hackers or not.

Quote:(07-11-2019, 05:43 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (07-11-2019, 05:23 AM)Kludge Wrote:

well why a hacking group because there is a SE group. I want to make one help identify who is hackers or not.
Why are you interested in identifying hackers publicly?
What's there to be gained? Are these paying positions?
Payoff vs Risk
Not seeing any profit to be had

Quote:(07-11-2019, 08:02 AM)Kludge Wrote:

Quote: (07-11-2019, 05:43 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (07-11-2019, 05:23 AM)Kludge Wrote:

Why are you interested in identifying hackers publicly?
What's there to be gained? Are these paying positions?
Payoff vs Risk
Not seeing any profit to be had
well, it not going to be open publicly. But why it can be helpful to members here if they need help for learning hacking or paying for service.
As payment go for tutoring/mentor or providing service right is set by the user. You can make it any price that you want for your services.

Hello guys please how do I hack someone’s Facebook account ?

@"darkninja1980" how far along is this I would like to join

Quote:(12-23-2019, 03:35 PM)campo21 Wrote:

@"darkninja1980" how far along is this I would like to join

The said member hasn't been active for over 4 months, and doesn't seem like making a return.

Hello guys can someone tell me the reason why spamming also deliver to spam box instilled of inbox when spamming with a scam page and also tell me what i can do so as to deliver to inbox please anyone there

Hello guys can someone tell me the reason why spamming always deliver to spam box instilled of inbox when spamming with a scam page and also tell me what i can do so as to deliver to inbox please anyone there

Quote:(12-10-2020, 03:11 PM)chicago256 Wrote:

Hello guys can someone tell me the reason why spamming also deliver to spam box instilled of inbox when spamming with a scam page and also tell me what i can do so as to deliver to inbox please anyone there
This thread Is more or less dead.

I suggest creating one of your own outlining your questions and concerns.