Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 614 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Has anyone seen the newest Doctor Who episode?

YES I WANT TO KNOW WHO MISSY IS SO BAD.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 06:14 PM).Shebang Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Never watched Doctor Who.. Never really intrigued me. Is it worth starting?

Try a couple of episodes from different Doctors. There are 13 different ones to date. All of them are very different characters. You will most likely find one that suits you. It's a very good show, but since it's been going on for 50+ years with around 800 episodes, you'll like some seasons more than others. There's something for everyone. They have themes from space/history/fantasy/pirates etc. Everything and anything. Start with episodes from the most recent years as .Shebang said.

Christopher Eccleston is a leather jacket badass type. I wasn't overly keen on him, but I only really started watching it when David Tennant came in. Tennant was amazing at the role. Still my favourite today. Matt Smith has a softer character but he's a little bit more crazy. The companions were amusing in his time. Don't watch Peter Capaldi (the newest one) until you've seen the others.

Quote: (08-26-2014, 06:08 PM)Feat Wrote:

It actually didn't. I mean towards the end I started to notice that, but it didn't REALLY hit me up until now where you've pointed it out.

If you ask me, the way that they persuaded the viewers(or some of them) was really interesting. Saying that the doctor was scared-

I think that really did it for some people. Having that testimony from BOTH Matt and Peter.

I thought that was a clever move!!

I'm just waiting for the day when they make the Doctor female! They said it's possible...

I want him to stay male though lol.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 07:00 PM)Feat Wrote:

But there have been 13 male doctors? HOW WOULD WE GET A FEMALE?

I have a feeling the next doctor is going to be a ginger chick. So the doctor can finally be a ginger, and finally a women.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 06:50 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Try a couple of episodes from different Doctors. There are 13 different ones to date. All of them are very different characters. You will most likely find one that suits you. It's a very good show, but since it's been going on for 50+ years with around 800 episodes, you'll like some seasons more than others. There's something for everyone. They have themes from space/history/fantasy/pirates etc. Everything and anything. Start with episodes from the most recent years as .Shebang said.

Christopher Eccleston is a leather jacket badass type. I wasn't overly keen on him, but I only really started watching it when David Tennant came in. Tennant was amazing at the role. Still my favourite today. Matt Smith has a softer character but he's a little bit more crazy. The companions were amusing in his time. Don't watch Peter Capaldi (the newest one) until you've seen the others.

I thought that was a clever move!!

I'm just waiting for the day when they make the Doctor female! They said it's possible...

I want him to stay male though lol.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 07:03 PM)Erza Scarlet Wrote:

I have a feeling the next doctor is going to be a ginger chick. So the doctor can finally be a ginger, and finally a women.

Hopefully. I wouldn't mind a female doctor at all.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 07:00 PM)Feat Wrote:

When they run out of ideas. For 50 years going strong.. They won't run out of them for a while.

That or the feminist extremists take over.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 08:14 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Somebody knows their Doctor!

So, basically Amy Pond's twin sister but 2000+ years old?

What if The Doctor and River have a kid and we don't know so they introduce her after Capaldi? .O.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 07:03 PM)Erza Scarlet Wrote:

Quote:(08-26-2014, 08:23 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

When they run out of ideas. For 50 years going strong.. They won't run out of them for a while.

That or the feminist extremists take over.

If they do I will cry very hard.

Quote:(08-26-2014, 08:14 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

uhhhh yeah. She's a beautiful(i want to fuck the shit out of her) woman.