Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 404 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Have some capital, how can I make money with Bitcoin?

Any advice would be appreciated. Also, forex or any trading advice would be appreciated as well. Willing to pay for the RIGHT information...

You can use system that sends signals on ur email - its software(forex). You can do bitcoin trading. I recommend you use btc in btc roulette - i know website that allows earn big - also there's the script for auto-betting.Only works in ONE btc-roulette.

The other big method to dump lots of resources into bitcoins is with 'bitcoin mining'. Google it, as there are tons of info on it. Be prepared to spend $1200+ per 'rig'/pc to mine. They use multiple high end GPU's to power the mining, and get a fractional part of a btc in return. They consume lots of electricity and need to be running all the time. You could use regular PC's, but use a 'bitcoin mining calculator' to see if it's worth it.

Then be prepared to have traders that will manipulate the orders to their advantage, in a highly volatile market, when you try to cash out. There are tons of scams out there, but there is bunches of free info here in BBHF. I've been studying it on and off, for a few months, and am holding off until the middle of February. That's when eBay and Overstock.com will start using BTC. eBay just announced they will allow BTC sales in their UK classified arena, but if it goes well, I'd imagine that will overflow into their regular business. I'm not too sure what Overstock will be doing, as I didn't pay too much attention to that announcement. Looks like it may be starting to come into the mainstream, but it may be too early to tell.

Hope this helps, and +5 to Ruscat for the good info on bitcoin gambling. RusCat, care to share the name of that website you mentioned? PM it to me if you don't mind...

All the best, and good luck in your BTC prospecting. BigDaddio

If you are interested in trading, its kind of like the stock market, view trends, how they occurr, then if you think you are smart enough, start to invest and profit. Remember, the more scientific proof the better! :)
Good luck!
Regards,
Lord Krafty