Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 272 Vote(s) - 3.69 Average
Head of LulzSec got arrested?

Just read that in news. Police thinks, that they have arrested the head of LulzSec. Is is a 19 year old guy from Essex in Great Britain. He was attacking from his mothers computer in his room...

Is this true? or false? what do you think?

Quote:(06-22-2011, 10:14 PM)1llusion Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Just read that in news. Police thinks, that they have arrested the head of LulzSec. Is is a 19 year old guy from Essex in Great Britain. He was attacking from his mothers computer in his room...

I heard he just ran the irc and wasn't involved to much in the actual hacking.

I heard he just ran the irc and wasn't involved to much in the actual hacking.

so another guy who gets blamed for things he would never think of? Typical...

so another guy who gets blamed for things he would never think of? Typical...

[...] is a 19 year old guy from Essex in Great Britain. He was attacking from his mothers computer in his room...[...]

:rofl:
It sounds so cliche.

[...] is a 19 year old guy from Essex in Great Britain. He was attacking from his mothers computer in his room...[...]

:rofl:
It sounds so cliche.

The guy who got arrested was Ryan Cleary. A former rogue member of Anonymous. They exposed him and blamed him of the playstation hack. He was host of a irc that members of lulzsec have used i belive. But he is not a member of them. etc. check thier twitter:

:epic:

The guy who got arrested was Ryan Cleary. A former rogue member of Anonymous. They exposed him and blamed him of the playstation hack. He was host of a irc that members of lulzsec have used i belive. But he is not a member of them. etc. check thier twitter:

:epic:

This guy was a member of anonymous and then moved on to help lulzsec. I don't think he is the leader.