Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 554 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Hello everyone

Hello everyone,

Recently joined this forum and I must say am loving it!!

Dear, T3RM1N@T0R. I'm glad to see that you find our place enjoyable. I wish you the best time here at HackCommunity. You can always hit me up if you got a question or just wanna have a conversation.

Regards.

hey welcome u,plz read all rule clear fully nd enjoy all the thread.

@ Overboss

Thank you.

I am totally new to hacking and dont know anything about it. I have basic knowledge of C and html.

I was going through a thread started by Coded32 and it is pretty awesome thread. In that thread he mentioned that one should be good at C++ for the start.

I am going to work on that and will definitely get in touch with you if I will have questions.

Once again thank you for your support.

@ hrde,

Thank you for the welcome.

Definitely I will make myself aware about the rules.

Bienvenido bro.
Saludos!

Hello,
Welcome to Hack Community

Hope you can find useful tools and info here..
Don't forget to read the

[To see links please register here]

and stay active..
Nice to meet you..:smile:

Nice to meet you .Hope you learn alot about hacking at this forum.

@ .FalleN_L and Requiemâ„¢

Thank you guys and Nice to meet you too. And yes I have read the community rules.